The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

IBTpro anodized colors updates?

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by BuGlen, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Green, Grape and Old Gold set to land Friday.

We sent a couple of tanks with these to a All About Vapor in Texas as they along with several other Texas eCig business are hosting a meetup and having a silent auction to benefit CASAA on June 7th. If you are in the Round Rock area get down there and bid on them :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Old Gold, Green and Grape IBTpro 22s now available

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is the Hot Pink that did not get pictured before.

[​IMG]

3. Elantis

Elantis ~≈Dragonfly≈~ Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2012
    Hoosier Cornhusker
    Yippeeeeee!!! Ordered the green and gold yesterday and already on the way to me! :D

4. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    These things really look nice Elantis and make a tank pop as you can see from the two photos above of the tanks we sent to help the CASAA fundraiser being hosted by a few shops in Texas.

5. amanda211

amanda211 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2013
    BFE, USofA
    Do you have an ETA on the blue rings? I placed an order today but still have one more to make. I'm just waiting on the blue!

6. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Sorry Amanda, I cant even make a guess right now on when we will get the final colors. These kind of put a crimp on us to add them in the colors and we are having to work around everything else to get them all in. I really want to get the blue added because they are certainly a popular color so it wont be too much longer. Once I issue the PO it is between one and three weeks and I will certainly note here when the ball is rollin on these.

I will note that the demand is not quite what I had hoped for, guess the word is just not out there on these. We will still bring them all into stock even if it is for the long haul on the return because as always IBTanked is here for the long game rather than the quick buck, it just takes us a little longer to get to the goal sometimes.

7. amanda211

amanda211 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2013
    BFE, USofA
    I mixed the red ring with a black ibtanked and a black ring with a gold ibtanked. They look sweet! I'll probably pick up more than the blue depending what tanks I decide to get. Thanks for the update!

IMG_20140606_222416.jpg

8. Vicshalls

Vicshalls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Do these new rings work if we are not using a cart? I have the 19 ones now but have a kayfun that I like the ring for. I would love to have a blue ring for it since my provari is blue.

9. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    These rings are great, I'm gonna get another one at least - but I don't think it will work with a Kayfun.

The top is "tapered" internally, for a snug fit with a tank/carto - but overall the outer edge of the ring is "taller" than other rings, and with my Russian's, they won't reach to even thread onto the PV - let alone make a battery connection... For them, I use the "Kayfun cone" - but no colors available.

10. Vicshalls

Vicshalls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Ok good to know. I would have been bummed if I got one when they got the blue in and it didn't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.