Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
So over the last few months I've had three sets of powerizers go completely dead while inside the buzz - reading about 1V for one and .6V on the other. Obviously they are not rechargeable after being drained so low....
Is this a battery issue or an issue with the Buzz? I can't remember if it has been the same Buzz each time. The last time this happened (a couple days ago) there was no atty connected to the Buzz, and I hadn't used that Buzz for a couple days. Any ideas?

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Hmmm, how old are the batteries Evil? Is this leaving the BP on, or are you turning it off and they go dead?

I have a few sets of batts that are a couple of years old that I use for my "in between" alternate BPs and if I don't turn the bottom cap off, they will drain...because they are old. If your batts are not more than 6 months old, we'll need to ask Mike about it.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Evil I drain mine all the time , the Powerizers do not seem to care ! really dude mine have been going on 2 1/2 yrs , they are superior batts from all testing we have done
Cool, buzz! The batts is question later read 2.5V or so. I don't understand why they changed so much... I guess I'll stick them on the charger and see what happens?? :)
I ordered some AW IMRs as backups, or for possible future mods that need more amps... hopefully they will get little use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread