Not open for further replies.

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
I've seen the sprite at discountvapers.com
I picked up a nice little 14500 from kidneypuncher.com .Nice and small.

I have two spheroids and a Taifun GS. Also had an Arrow, a penny, a euforia and a kayfun mini. Spheroids don't airlock on my bagau.

All them of them are good but the spheroid is the easiest to set up and maintain. It takes about 3 minutes to re-coil it. Actually the GS is the same if you use it with filler.

Jstcriusen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
I think its pretty good. It fits AW 14500's and the Efest 14500 flat tops just fine. No gaps and center pin adjusts to take up the battery slop for no rattle. Also like to add it doesnt feel like light cheap junk in your hand. It has a nice solid feeling.
I lubed up the bottom switch on mine. It wasnt exactly rough but not perfectly smooth if the switch was pushed on a angle. Its still not perfect but ok and getting better. ( A little light sanding of some edges prob. would have eliminated it) All threads were perfectly smooth after a lube. I cant complain...................

I dont know how to measure voltage drop but if its there its not noticable to me.
I run a penolope and its clone on it. They fit nice and look really good together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread