• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

1st CoVapE Meetup -- Kick Some Ideas Around -- October 9th, in Castle Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Before the snow flies, maybe we can get a little meetup going. I know settling on a location might be a bit problematic, considering we're kind of spread out here.

But let's kick some ideas around.

Castle Rock?

Update: We seem to be settling on October 9th, in Castle Rock. Specific location and time still TBD.

More updatey: It's all official. Please see the Announcement and RSVP thread for details.

Last edited:

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I'm near Golden. Please PM me if you schedule a meeting. I'm sure glad to be a part of this group. I 'discovered' the ecig at Smoker Friendly last Sept and think it saved my life. Then I went online and discovered the ECF forum. From there I found David from 'Rocky Mountain Vapor' in Breckenridge who very kindly spent about 1.5 hours with me teaching me all sorts of stuff. I bought some Joye 510 and 901 kits and ejuice for myself and other family members from him.
The last cig I had was last Sept 7th driving to Breckenridge. :toast:

David is one super nice young fellow. He and his wife had to move out of state to help his mother who became ill but I'm glad to say he's still in business. Just to put a plug in for him, he has great ejuice prices and no shipping charges for orders over $14.

Again, it's nice to be a part of this group! :)

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
We had fun in St Louis last weekend for Midwest Vapefest...until I was driving home and hit a deer in Hays, KS...now I'm waiting for my truck to be repaired so I can drive back there and get it.

Hope you have someone hanging it in a freezer for you, or it's going to be pretty ripe!:ohmy:

strkaholic

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Colorado
Before the snow flies, maybe we can get a little meetup going. I know settling on a location might be a bit problematic, considering we're kind of spread out here.

But let's kick some ideas around.

Castle Rock?

Woot! A Colorado group..too cool!

I'm in Parker so Castle Rock works just fine for me. I'd love to meet you all.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
I'm in FoCo as well. Meetup sounds fun.

Ft. Fun, eh? Okay, might have to redefine "central location". Here's a map. The 2 circles, centered on Ft. Collins and Co. Springs, are the same diameter.
whistle_pig-albums-covape-picture17530-co-central-venn.jpg

So the further question is, how far are people willing to drive?

Last edited:

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Hope you have someone hanging it in a freezer for you, or it's going to be pretty ripe!:ohmy:

Unfortunately, getting the deer off I-70 and 300+ miles back home would have been quite impossible with my truck immovable. Besides, I actually ran it over, it took out my radiator, serpentine, and tranny lines...I am quite sure it was too bruised to eat :( Then, I had to drive past it the next morning to get home...I felt awful

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Insurance co paid for a rental, so instead of my lifted Durango, I'm driving a POS cobalt...I want my truck back...right...now!

This is the 4th deer I've hit, two have survived, two have not. Living in northern MI for 8 years got me 3 deer. This is the worst damage they've done to my vehicle though, the first one popped a lens cover off the turn signal of my dad's LTD station wagon, the second and third were two weeks apart, on the same highway in the UP, both walked away, and neither did any damage...this time...$3500.00 to fix. I still feel worse for the deer, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread