• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

1st CoVapE Meetup -- Kick Some Ideas Around -- October 9th, in Castle Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Ok, I just sent a PM to everyone in the group. Please disregard if you have already responded. Also, sorry to anyone I sent it to twice. I would get stuck doing something else and couldn't remember if I sent you the message or not so I sent it again to be safe.

I didn't receive a pm from you, not sure what you need me to do.

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Is anyone else bringing 510 atties? I had planned on bringing a bunch, but in a strange twist, all of mine started dying all at once. I'm down to 2 that work reliably. I have buttloads of 510 cartridges which can serve as ersatz drip tips.

I'll bring a 5 pack of 510 cartomisers, as long as I can get about $2 apiece out of them to cover the cost.

They had him at a biker run, he played in a movie, can't remember the name right now. I collect monkeys so getting to hold a live one was awesome.
You collect monkeys? How so?

Also, if anyone has juices that they would like to trade, they should bring them. I have quite a bit of Tasty Vapor juice that wasn't for me, hopefully I can swap with someone.

Last edited:

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
I got my order from fsusa yesterday so I have a total of 13 flavors for people to try, I have a couple of 510 batteries and couple of atomizers we can use for people to sample from, whistle pig is bringing some hollow carts for people to use as drip tips, if you have your own drip tips please bring them to use for sampling. Also we will need extra clean atomizers for sampling if you have any. I am marking my bottles with blue highlighter so will know after which ones are mine, I suggest if you are bring samples and want the leftovers to mark your bottles somehow so we don't get them mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread