Status
Not open for further replies.

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
Hi all,

Been a lurker for a couple of weeks before I gotten my Ego-T and some liquids.
Seems like the seller took out 1 battery and 2 tanks from the standard package though... bummer.. LOL!!

But because of this site, I was able to learn about the different types of PVs and what to expect.

I am considering myself lucky that I've not experience any leaks etc, from my first refill. Ice Cream flavor!

Looking forward to learn and share with the members on board!

Thanks!

Ben

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
Cool to see you quit smoking with these. I am using an Ego as well, but mine is a "C" and not a "T". Vaping seems to hit the spot for that nic fix. I started on a cig look-a-like called Cig20 last week (March 28th) and downgraded to another brand (Clayton) before getting our Ego's today, and have not touched a cig since. The Ego's are so much better than what we had before, and the flavors are pretty cool as well :)

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
Yea! It pains me to see governing bodies banning ecigs! It really makes quitting analog easy and possible!

Over 24hours without analog and no cravings. Vaping just enough and not abusing it for sure! I went through 1 prefilled and 3 refills yesterday and today on my 2nd refill. And I'm not even filling it to the max.

Ecigs is great and I am definitely going to give my local authorities a piece of my mind when I have enough experience and data collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread