Carto and Tank for Joye eGo-T Pass Through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
Before I place my order, I want to make sure that this combo of items will work...

I have the 1000mah pass through eGo -T, will Tanks - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop with Cartomizer Prepunched - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop work? In case it doesn't link with my selections highlighted, I was considering the mini sub with Boge 2.0 carto.

I haven't used this type of tank system before, will it reduce my battery life much? My normal set up is the normal eGo-T atomizer and tank. Also, how long can I expect a Boge 2.0 to live? (not the liquid but have it actually work and not taste horrid)

Would I be better off going and getting this for away from home, and also getting the stuff to drip here at home? What should I get for dripping? There are so many more options than I had considered before.

And this is my last chance to place an order for a few weeks, so I need to stock up on enough stuff to get me through. I am a constant vaper, I only stop to sleep, I go through 4-5 ML of liquid a day, and I use full PG. (since I think that matters as to which tanks to get... although I am not sure.)

Thank you!

Seri~

Edit... And While thinking about it, should I just stay with the standard eGo-T stuff for away from home and just do dripping for at home? I am royally confused...

Last edited:

winfab

Krunked
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2011
I love my ego t with the Boge 2.0 LR carto, I think its a good choice. I think for a couple weeks a good 45 ml of juice should do it (you never know) ;)

Edit... And While thinking about it, should I just stay with the standard eGo-T stuff for away from home and just do dripping for at home? I am royally confused...

I think you will find both way are good, I myself, drip at home and use the carto when out and about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread