Hello, Newbie 1st post.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatKing

Mar 24, 2013
United States
Hi Everyone,

Just my 1st post to say hi. Have been viewing ECF as guest for over an year and finally registered. learn a lot from here and UKVapors. Got to say thank you for everyone.

Just a little introduce of my vaping history, I have been a smoker for over 20 years (since junior high...... ) and started to vape since may 2011. ego-t was my 1st ever device, then ego-c. I have been satisfied with it other than the head will die or degrade from any where of 3 days to one week. My initial thought was I am going to quit it all. Both Analog and Dig. But later, I have found I have been stick with the e-cig and I am vaping way more heavier than my old analog cig consumption. I used to smoke 2 packs every 3 days but with vaping, I find I am constantly vaping it. 20 to 30 ml a week. If I forgot my ego at home, then the feeling is worse than left my pack at home since I can't get a ego anywhere.

So, ego is finally not going to satisfied me anymore and I am digging it a little more. Got myself a Provari this year. (other than the size and can't prepare a genesis atty with pulse method, no complaints). And 2 Vivi Nova tanks and a Aga-T2 tank (Really good cheap genesis atty to try out and going to get a RSST to play with). I never go into the cator tanks (not sure why but I guess when I started my research this year, cator tanks seems a little out? besides I see those Vivi with SS mesh..... and dripping is not going to work for me).

I am not sure if I am a lucky one. Building the ss mesh with coil is just easy to me. my 1st ever Aga-T2 coil built was successful with #400 ss mesh and 30 awg A-1 wires and the result is 1.7 ohm and vapes great. With the Petar K method, I just poke the coil a bit and all my 7 wraps of coil light up evenly. I know 7 wraps are a bit too much but I don't have a Mech Mod for now so going to sub 1 ohm is not going to work on my Provari. I will try 1.2 ohm with 5 to 6 wraps but this one still going strong after 1 month with 60ml juice of using it. Then Vivi Nova with cheese-clothes. And finally ss mesh in a vivi nova. This does take me the 2nd try to work (no shorts but rather the mesh not rolled tie enough which causing leaks).

Now I am in hunt with the following list.

1 GGTS (Not sure where to get one as not even take pre-order. Maybe just get a MKB-TS? really want a real GGTS tho)
2. Poldiac (emailed to MMVapor and should be in stock with in 2 week. Still wants a GGTS but I can satisfy with a Poldiac + MKB-TS)
3. iHybrid (OOS every where. following faceless on FB.......)
4. orion v3 (put my name on the google doc, not sure will get one or not)
5. ithaka (going to pre-order on cloudofvapor, anyone know when is the expected ship date if pre-order now?)

I am not a collector, I just want to get one with every kind and enjoy it. And I refuse to play crazy price such as on corevape.

BTW, is there a Genesis style atty or hybrid which will absolutely NO leak no matter how I place it for how long? such as places it in my computer backpack and just laying my backpack any side I want. My search results NO. but I might miss something. The vivi nova with SS Wick almost can do that but the vapor and taste just a bit weak compare to a real Genesis Atty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread