1st E Cigs commercial on Judge Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cokeybill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2011
True North(Ont.)
Last night I was watching Judge Judy on Fox TV and E Cigs had a commercial for a free ecig kit. The commercial went on to say that the free value was worth over $100. The commercial was a regular length ad too. Might not be a great PV but the word is finally out there. First E Cig commercial that I have seen on TV.:toast:

Last edited:

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I believe if it's the company I'm thinking of they sell the V2 Cigs- not a great product and many here have had to use their credit card company to get charges reversed...hey but if it gets people off of cigarettes and they can grasp that vaping IS better and they just need to find a good product, I have no real issue with them. My neighbors on the other hand tried a similar "free-trial" sort of deal and won't even listen to me about my PV now- they've "tried them," and "they don't work."

ByStander1

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
West Virginia
I believe if it's the company I'm thinking of they sell the V2 Cigs- not a great product and many here have had to use their credit card company to get charges reversed...hey but if it gets people off of cigarettes and they can grasp that vaping IS better and they just need to find a good product, I have no real issue with them. My neighbors on the other hand tried a similar "free-trial" sort of deal and won't even listen to me about my PV now- they've "tried them," and "they don't work."

So understand this one, TennDave... run into it 2 or 3 times a week.

My new response, "Oh, you drove a Yugo."
Quizzical, confused expression.
Then I answer with, "I'm just saying that you drove the Yugo of ecigs, but that's definitely not the "driving experience." Might want to give a Cadillac a test drive sometime." Has gotten a chuckle then interest every time.

:)

Calypso53

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
NJ
I use V2 ecigs and as far as I know they do not have any "free trials". You might be thinking of "Smoke 51" which did have '"free" trials and I got totally screwed by them a couple of years ago and yes, I had to use my credit card company to get charges reversed. V2 has a very good product. They are a little more money, but I wouldn't say they are a bad product. I've since tried many different starter kits and juices, and I still like the V2, and can attest to very good, immediate customer service. I use them along with several other types. The company seems to get slammed on this forum because they are not a supplier here.

Calypso53

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
NJ
No worries, TennDave. I like the V2s, probably because they are what I started with..........have since accumulated a Lux kit, a KGo kit, and a ton of juices and cartos. Sorry if I came off as defensive, but I think they get unfairly bashed sometimes. If it wasn't for their huge internet advertising, and me becoming interested, I never would have eventually ended up here. I think maybe that's the case with some others, as I got several friends and family members to try vaping this way. It was just a lot easier than trying to explain all the different options out there. Now it's up to them. :)

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Hey Guys- whatever it takes! I started with a cheap 510 mini e-cig...I vaped so much on it my teeth and gums hurt- it was hard to replace 2 packs a day, even w/ 24mg juice. I finally got a REO...my reaction as soon as I started getting enough nicotine without my teeth hurting was: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!! So, whatever works. Everyone is different but we're at least ALL off of Analogs (oopes- for those that aren't completely- at least you've cut wAY down!!)... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread