1st MVS order

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeM86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Tacoma, Washington, USA
Just wanted to share, after a few years of vaping and using another company in the forum suppliers, I made my first purchase from MVS. I ordered a joyetech Ego One 2200mah battery, a Kangertech Subtank Nano, the menthol 10ml 6mg and menthol sensation 10ml 6mg, as well as a couple small accessory items. I ordered first thing Tuesday (May 26) morning after the long holiday weekend. It shipped the 27th and arrived on the West coast on the 29th. I believe I read somewhere that first time orders have a 24 hour hold, or it may have been that I ordered at the end of a long weekend and was down the list for processing, but regardless that is still good processing time. The included invoice was signed by one person as "picked by" and another as "checked by" and everything was packaged very nicely, so I appreciate the service and processing. An MVS sticker was added as well. I'm also loving the products. I was very happy with the other company I was using, it was just that their offerings are a bit limited and I wanted to get into a more powerful setup. I spent last weekend doing my homework on products and suppliers and felt good about what I ordered and my decision to go with MVS. And now with order in hand I think I found my new go to vape supplier, thanks MVS!

The only thing is I now hope the menthol liquid in 6mg will become available in the 50ml bottles soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread