1st Post!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love my Provaris. I also own a Darwin and a Lavatube... still partial to the Provari though. The Provari was my first VV mod I ever purchased and should have been the last, but I just had to try out a bit of the competition. My Darwin and my Lavatube both have their respective perks and are beautiful mods in their own right, but just aren't as suited as the Provari is for what I need and prefer as an individual vaper.

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
The only gripe I have about any of my Provaris is that the black chrome model is not very durable, meaning it scratches very easily. If anyone is in the market for a new or first Provari, I would suggest getting the chrome or satin silver as I have not had any issues with the finish on either of them.

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
The only gripe I have about any of my Provaris is that the black chrome model is not very durable, meaning it scratches very easily. If anyone is in the market for a new or first Provari, I would suggest getting the chrome or satin silver as I have not had any issues with the finish on either of them.

I have herd that this is the tuxedo model, for black tie events ONLY!!!! tehe...... every body has that problem from what I hear............ real hard to powder coat stainless steel.... no pores to stick to....

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
How do you justify to yourself purchasing a second provari just cause you like the crome better?

I didnt get two because I like the chrome, I got 2 so I would always have a provari no matter what, once you have tried one you do not want to be without one,and I had my first one for three days and had to send it back to provape, missplaced it a couple of times at work.. so I decided I needed a back up.... hmm what finish do I get this time, well all I really like is the chrome and black chrome, I am really rough on my stuff..so decision made... another chrome....

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
I like shiney.... call me a shark or a baracuda.....or even a lawer.....idc.... the satin is just dull..... pun intended....YMMV........... and looks like I spoke to soon....Drew emailed me today.... looks like I will be getting a darwin anyway...... and my second provari hasent even made it back from provape yet...... I gots too many pv's

Last edited:

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I have had a darwin for about 8 months or so now... it's nothing special and is ugly as sin. The swing arm is too delicate and the screen is glitchy. I just started using it again recently to remember why I don't like it. The button isn't seated flush and everything about it's construction looks like an unfinished and hurried product. It is good for a consistent flavor sweet spot for juices, but outside of that, I personally find it to be an expensive piece of garbage.

BIG BLUE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2009
Ludlow,VT
I fixed any problem with scratches or anything with one of these.
IMAG0041.jpg

Carbon Fiber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread