The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

1st Post!!!

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by slumdog, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. slumdog

slumdog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

IDK just thought it would be cool to be first, maybe im an just idiot... I love both of my provari's awesome mod...

2. jacquelyn

jacquelyn Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2011
    California
    I totally would have done the same thing. I do really like that we now a have sub-forums for provari. It really makes it easier to navigate. Now we just need to get this filled up with awesome provari info

3. Retriever

Retriever Moved On

Nov 2, 2011
    I have many good things about the Provari.

4. sobero4

sobero4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2010
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Love my Provaris. I also own a Darwin and a Lavatube... still partial to the Provari though. The Provari was my first VV mod I ever purchased and should have been the last, but I just had to try out a bit of the competition. My Darwin and my Lavatube both have their respective perks and are beautiful mods in their own right, but just aren't as suited as the Provari is for what I need and prefer as an individual vaper.

5. Slurp812

Slurp812 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2011
    Northwest Ohio
    +1 for the ProVari...

6. jacquelyn

Oct 15, 2011
    California
    I would have saved so much money if I just bought the provari. I have a buzz pro and just ordered the lavatube for a back up. I rarely use anything but my provari... I went to a store front and they had the crome provari OMG ::drool:

7. slumdog

I love the chrome so much I have 2, 1 red 1 blue and lovin em both..I also have a ssggts and I almost orderd a darwin but I just could'nt justify the cost....... YET....

8. sobero4

Jun 9, 2010
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    The only gripe I have about any of my Provaris is that the black chrome model is not very durable, meaning it scratches very easily. If anyone is in the market for a new or first Provari, I would suggest getting the chrome or satin silver as I have not had any issues with the finish on either of them.

9. slumdog

I have herd that this is the tuxedo model, for black tie events ONLY!!!! tehe...... every body has that problem from what I hear............ real hard to powder coat stainless steel.... no pores to stick to....

10. jacquelyn

Oct 15, 2011
    California
    How do you justify to yourself purchasing a second provari just cause you like the crome better?

11. sobero4

Jun 9, 2010
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Because they're beautiful pieces of equipment and my girlfriend uses my other one ;-) But you're right, I couldn't justify buying another one if I knew I wouldn't be using it daily and it would likely do little more than collect dust on my dresser.

12. slumdog

I didnt get two because I like the chrome, I got 2 so I would always have a provari no matter what, once you have tried one you do not want to be without one,and I had my first one for three days and had to send it back to provape, missplaced it a couple of times at work.. so I decided I needed a back up.... hmm what finish do I get this time, well all I really like is the chrome and black chrome, I am really rough on my stuff..so decision made... another chrome....

13. jamentertainment

jamentertainment Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2011
    rhode island
    my black chrome also has a couple of scratches and is only 3 weeks old...I have the stain as well and that one is strong no marks and it has been used for months

14. Joe944

Joe944 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2011
    ca
    If you've seen my Omega you know why I chose the satin one. :D I'm a teensy bit rough.

15. sobero4

Jun 9, 2010
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    I have all three provari models and I honestly think the satin silver looks and feels the best, but the chrome is nice to, it just gets smudgy a whole lot.

16. slumdog

I like shiney.... call me a shark or a baracuda.....or even a lawer.....idc.... the satin is just dull..... pun intended....YMMV........... and looks like I spoke to soon....Drew emailed me today.... looks like I will be getting a darwin anyway...... and my second provari hasent even made it back from provape yet...... I gots too many pv's

17. sobero4

Jun 9, 2010
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    I have had a darwin for about 8 months or so now... it's nothing special and is ugly as sin. The swing arm is too delicate and the screen is glitchy. I just started using it again recently to remember why I don't like it. The button isn't seated flush and everything about it's construction looks like an unfinished and hurried product. It is good for a consistent flavor sweet spot for juices, but outside of that, I personally find it to be an expensive piece of garbage.

18. slumdog

I have herd that from 2 or 3 people....

19. BIG BLUE

BIG BLUE Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2009
    Ludlow,VT
    I fixed any problem with scratches or anything with one of these.
    [​IMG]
    Carbon Fiber!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.