Took the Plunge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trio1980

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
United States
So I have tried /alot/ of the lower cost PV's on the market, Lavatube, various Ego's, E-power, multiple stick battery set ups, and I finally decided to stop wasting money and just get the best. Ordered my Black and Chrome Provari today and I cannot wait for it to get here. The lavatube is actually what made me decide to get one. It was the first VV mod I have messed with and at first i LOVED it. Then I dropped it and the thing went to hell. 1 drop on the carpet and now the button sticks, doesnt fire half the time, has an odd rattle on the inside. Its VERY obvious the build quality on this thing is horrid. So happy that in the next 2 weeks or so when I get my Provari that is a problem of the past. WOOOOTTT!!!!!!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Congrats on getting a Satin Black Provari. Have the same one myself and really like it. Anyways, it's always better to get a high quality mod compared to something that was cheaply made. Now, you won't have to worry about breaking your mod as much.

Also, I think your really going to like the performance. It really does stay at the voltage that you set it on, when it's under load. So, your going to be getting a better experience overall.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
The packaging is pretty unremarkable though.

Mine was wrapped in bubble wrap. Boring, right?

Then I remembered that my iPhone came in a really nice box. So did a nice watch I got for Christmas. They're both in the closet gathering dust. :p

And I know they added to the price of the item, because someone has to pay for those fancy boxes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread