Status
Not open for further replies.

smckech1972

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2010
West Lawn, PA - USA
Hey Everyone,

So I decided to do my first unsolicited review. This one is for Halo Mystic E-juice (24mg).

Mystic E-Liquid

I personally have had a tough time staying "on the wagon". If my setup fails or my juice gets a funky taste I tend to give up. That being said, I was at an event where a local vendor was selling disposable ecigs. I figured what the heck and tried one. I am not a menthol user 99.9% of the time however I ended up with one. This particular vendor only sold disposables and there was no chance of getting juice or anything like that.

I started searching for something similar. The taste that started me on the search was a light menthol + mint + sweet (not sure how to describe that exactly but similar to a Certs mint). The big item was no tobacco flavor. May sound weird, but let me explain.

I've had "menthol" and "menthol+tobacco" type flavors sold with names like New-Pro, Kewl, etc. These flavors are often too strong of a menthol or too much tobacco. They remind me of my grandmother's old Salems.

After a log of digging around, I found Halo's Mystic. The description, "Mystic offers a refreshing menthol blend with a delightfully light sweetness and mixed mint undertones. With no underlying tobacco taste..." was exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't sure and got my first order of Mystic 7ml (24mg xhigh) from Joye eGo | Joye 510 | Electronic Cigarette supplies Tulsa | Batteries, atomizers, cartomizers, e-Liquid and more! along with some 306 empty carts (always wanted to try them so figured now was the time). I must say that vapor kings is a great store and very fast with shipping.

So down to my experience. First, for those who don't know, the 306 carts fit a 510. They are just a tad smaller in diameter which you can hardly notice. They provide a warmer and a bit more intense vape then a standard 510.

I filled my cart with the suggested method provided by vapor kings. They said on first fill of a new cart, using one of the rubber caps, fill with juice and then push cart back in to force feed from bottom. I did that and let it sit for a few minutes. I then topped in the traditional way of popping the top off and dripping.

FINALLY, I go for my first vape. I was really impressed. The flavor was not only very close to my expectation, but even better. Nice light clean menthol + mint + sweet as they said. I think the menthol actually helps make the vape overall more satisfying. The menthol is even lighter then eating a Halls cough drop.

I used the 306 cart on both my standard 510 battery and my Revolution 2.1. In both cases it was consistent, nice vapor and TH.

I tried it on my 510, for whatever reason, not quite as good.

Bottom line, if you are looking for something different, give Halo Mystic a try. I cannot speak about their other flavors, but I am curious and they do offer a sampler pack.

Thanks for reading
Shawn

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thanks for this review. Glad you found what you were looking for. Anything to stay off the cigs. Right?

:thumb: This. I've tried several different menthol flavors, including Halo's Mist. The only one that I truly like is the first one I ever tried. Smokeless Image's Volt Ice Menthol.

It came the closest to the analog menthol that I smoked before I quit. I still enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread