1st Tasty Vapor order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libertysf

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
SF Bay Area
Hi GoodDog, I'm in the East Bay so another from Nor Cal. I also just placed my first order from TV today.

Butterfinger of course with WhatAClumsyGirl's recommendation, Cafe Machiatto because it is the special and German Chocolate Cake, all PG, 48mg. Then I ordered a bottle of all VG Doubler flavored, Bavarian Creme & Vanilla to mix with them and 10 15ml empty bottles. I plan on cutting these 1 to 1 to get 24mg. I also got 1oz of his tobacco 24mg.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Hi GoodDog, I'm in the East Bay so another from Nor Cal. I also just placed my first order from TV today.

Butterfinger of course with WhatAClumsyGirl's recommendation, Cafe Machiatto because it is the special and German Chocolate Cake, all PG, 48mg. Then I ordered a bottle of all VG Doubler flavored, Bavarian Creme & Vanilla to mix with them and 10 15ml empty bottles. I plan on cutting these 1 to 1 to get 24mg. I also got 1oz of his tobacco 24mg.

Hiya neighbor! :thumbs: Yeah, I was reading your other posts. That's a good idea and I may do that once I find my favorite flavors. I can't afford to waste any more money on junk that I won't vape. vaping can be a constant learning experience, which is extraordinarily fun, but the more I learn the "better" I want. :rolleyes:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I too am really enjoying this experience. I have smoked for over 40 years and never thought I would quit but after getting my first PV and some juice, I quit cigarettes totally after 1 week and now have been off them for almost 2 weeks. I don't even want one anymore, just more flavor and more toys.

Same here. I still have a few analogs in the house and every once-in-a-while I'll light one up just to be sure I'm not missing something, but after a couple of hits I put it out. Analogs are starting to smell like they do when I,m coming down with a cold or hay fever (I'm not). It doesn't smell good anymore. I find that so fascinating and I'm still in amazement over how much more I like vaping.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Congrats you two ! Isnt it amazing ?

I smoked from the age of 14 till this past year. I wish i had known about these things a few years ago ! My problem was, i never really really wanted to quit...Then i started noticing my breathing wasnt so good, hacking, all that stuff....Saw this site, and walaha.. I did slip once, my son came in with one and i said gimme that...well, one puff just about made me SICK....and that was that.

What is odd to me...i dont like vaping tobacco flavors...I think i must be whacked...because i certainly loved them before.

It's hard for me to really honestly find flavors that i do love...Ive tried alot.

I have 4 main vapes now... my own peppermint mixture, Atomic Fireball or Hot cinnamon that i make up sometimes, Spicy Rum and the Cinnamon Apple.

I do like TV Pineapple / orange...its a good vape. And the regular Cinnamon.

I seem to lean towards spicy vapes....well, except for this butterfinger...Cant wait to get it. It will definately be at the number 1 or 2 spot.

I vape peppermint mostly, but i keep another flavor in my other mod.....i like having 2 vapes around to grab at any given moment.

ANyways...congrats you two..and be very proud of yourselves.. Enjoy the Vape

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Thanks ClumsyGirl. I had been a closet smoker ever since I quit (so everyone thought) in June. That was a terrible secret to hide and I felt so bad about myself - loser! I really never thought I could quit and more and more I pulled away from friends and family so they wouldn't know what a loser I was. :(

Yesterday I told my best friend what I had been doing and how I felt. She knew about e-cigs from TV and (even with the bad press) thought they were harmless. There are plenty of more harmful things I could be doing than a little nicotine habit... like smoking cigarettes!!! She was very supportive and that lifted a huge burden off my shoulders and made me want to stand up and give a big shout out to vaping! :thumbs:

Smokers have been dehumanized by the smoking Nazis for so long that it's affected our self esteem when we fail at quitting. Well, mine came right back and I'll fight for my right to vape! If someone can choose to drink then I can choose to vape!!! :thumbs:

I'm really looking forward to Geoff's juice. I haven't found anything other than GoodProphets coffee that I can vape all day and still enjoy the flavor. I bought over 30 different flavors before I realized that it was the actual flavoring brands I didn't care for. :confused: I still like them but not enough to vape all day. After reading the TV and Ms. T's threads I understood what was wrong and decided on quality over price.

Thanks everyone for helping me through this new experience. I must remember to spend time each day to help other dazed and confused newbies coming to this forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread