The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

1st timer vapor bomb!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Mikey3, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mikey3

Mikey3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    Monmouth County NJ
    Just got my very first order from vaporbomb and so far i am extremely satisfied with the overall transaction to the flavors

I bought 5 10ml flavors to try because i heard VB is awesome. They all smell great. I only tried one so far (new peach) and its delicious! Im looking forward to trying the others and possibly adding VB to my suppliers list.

The best thing i came across was the fact that the coffee juice was almost clear. Not dark thick and brown like the others ive had. Smells great and cant wait to try that one too!

Thanks VB!

2. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    Ohio
    I've tried tons of VB flavors and their coffee flavor is my all day vape. And I mean all day every day. Anyway, if you ordered any tobacco flavors be prepared to let them steep for a good long while. They're not going to come to perfection for a month or so. The fruit and coffee flavors that you ordered are good to go right off. So, what else did you get?

3. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    I hope you bought cinnabomb. I love the looks on people's faces when they try it...it's comical. Tastes, with heat included, just like a fireball does.

4. Mikey3

Mar 4, 2011
    Monmouth County NJ
    Ended up getting new peach. Green apple. Tutti fruity. Coffee w/cream n sweetener. Strawberry banana. And the tobacco was desert ship

5. Chica65

Chica65 Moved On

Jul 5, 2011
    Ohio
    Happy to hear your enjoying the juice :)

6. Mikey3

Mar 4, 2011
    Monmouth County NJ
    Thanks Chica

tried them all and they are all great except the Desert Ship (should have listened to cskent!!) It smelled and tasted like undiluted glass cleaner like a windex. Going to put that one away for a month and come back to it. As for the others:

New Peach = Delicious! Tastes like peach schnapps almost!
    Tutti Fruitti = very satisfying, tastes like Bazooka gum kinda
    Green Apple = Like a sour apple or a apple airhead taste, very good
    Coffee = Been looking for a excellent coffee vape and I think i found it!!
    Strawberry/Banana = yummy! i love those 2 flavors combined, probably my favorite!

I just ordered a few more 30ml's because i'm low (only bought 10ml to try them out)

Anyone try pumpkin spice yet? How is it?

7. Chica65

Chica65 Moved On

Jul 5, 2011
    Ohio
    Thank you for the detailed review. Please keep me updated with the Desert Ship, steeping will defiantly make a big difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.