1st Year of FREEDOM!!! Thank You ECF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow!! I'm absolutely SHOCKED!! A year ago a year seemed like a lifetime and an unattainable goal for us since we had tried everything on the market that didn't. We are even down to 4 mgs nic which is pretty low. We've saved a boatload, but the best part is... we are NON SMOKERS!!! Until this year I haven't been able to say that since I was 12 years old and there is this total feel of accomplishment inside me.
Thank you to the members of ECF that have been there for us since before day 1 answering questions no matter how small or dumb, starring us in the right direction sharing your experiences good and bad. Thank you so much for supporting us, having our back, and being our strength when our frustrations threatened to unravel our accomplishments.
For those just starting out this is what I have to offer you... YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!! You belong here too, listen to these people and trust yourself that each day is a day further from cigarettes! On those days where you want to cave and just smoke, if you do you start over again. That little ticker at the bottom is HUGE, if you don't have 1 yet, get 1!!!
God Bless every one of you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread