~2.0 ohm atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzoufan1977

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I recently got an order in for a REO mini :). Now if I could find the atomizers I'm looking for. Based on my experience with clearomizers (2.6-2.6 ohm) on a Riva 910, I am guessing I would prefer something at about 2.0 ohm. I thought I'd try the 306 so that I don't need an adapter, but the possibility that a 510 (I understand they're a bit warmer and have more vapor) might work in the mid 2's could be something to look at too. My problem is that I can't find any atomizers above 1.5 ohm that list their rating from the vendors I know.

Does anyone know of a good atomizer in the low to mid 2's from a reputable supplier? Also, any comparisons for flavor, heat and vapor for the 306 as compared to a 901/808 would be nice.

Thank you

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
A standard Joye manufactured 510 atty comes in at around 2.2 ohms, give or take (note other manufacturers can be different - there are several makers of 510 style atty's). To me they are perfectly acceptable at 3.7v - I can use that without any complaints. I do sometimes like a harder hitting atty and the 1.5 ohm LR's do that. Standard Joye 510's at 5v are harder hitting again..

There are a few vendors listing custom 2 ohm 510/306 atty's as well now. For example Cisco at Avid Vaper : Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid and Accessories and Ikenvape have 2 ohm 306's and 510's available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread