2 Cisco LR 306 + 1 Drip Tip Combo Pack - Only $20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
just heard about these on the REO thread. i hear great things i have to say they convinced me. i just place my order. thanks jason for the discount code!

Good deal...you got it Jonny!

I'm very proud to say that we now offer ANY drip tip (translucent or delrin) with this package. Glad you got in on it. Feel free to post that code in the REO thread.

Let me know if there's anything I can do. Your order has been shipped.

Thanks,

Jason

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
OMFG! I just got my LR306 atty's in today...first of all, the REO guys weren't lying! This has gotta be THE best atty combo for the REOmini!!! Probably any 510. Those of you on LR510 atty's gotta give it a try. Vapor production is Soo much better, taste is better, and vapor is just a bit warmer! I love it!

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Hi Jason,

I just placed my order for this and an extra tip! I can't wait for it to get to my door! Everyone has been saying such great things on these. I can't believe how fast my order was prepared! Not even 20 minutes to get a tracking number??!! You are awesome!!

My pleasure...

Let me know what you think of them. If this is your first time using a LR 306, be sure to check out the LR 306 user's guide in the stickies up top.

Jason

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
I just placed my order a couple of days ago and can't wait. I finally moved into the mod world and waiting on my V3 so just using a 14500 box mod and have always been using 510's and just started using regular Joye LR 510's but heard sooo many great things about the Cisco 306, I had to take the leap.

Do all of Cisco's LR attys come with no primer fluid? I read the 306 guide and read that the 306's don't but wasn't sure about the others? I am so glad there is no primer fluid as it seems to take me forever to get that stuff out of there.

Vape On and thanks for the fast shipping, can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread