2 different Juice Questions - Does it freeze and does thicker juice go faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two unrelated questions about juice:

1. I ordered from mtbaker this week (can't wait to get it - I'm thinking tomorrow?) and I live in Minnesota - they are predicting 30 below windchills tonight/tomorrow. Do I need to worry about my juice freezing if the mailman delivers it tomorrow and we don't get the mail right away?
  2. Does thicker juice go faster? I filled my 1.6ml tank last night with a "Swedish Fish" juice I bought at a local store. The juice seemed very thick when I filled the tank (it was a small bottle and i had to squeeze really hard to get a drop out). It felt like I vaped less today than I did yesterday with a different juice, but the juice was gone by mid-day (usually one tank lasts me a majority of the day). Is that normal for a thicker juice?

Thanks
Lisa

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I don't know if it completely solidifies, but liquid in the freezer gets so cold, it doesn't move what so ever.. vg will get to a frozen-like state faster than pg. If you get a mixed liquid really cold, you can see the pg try to move around the vg when you move it back and forth.

If you're use to your liquid being good out of the mailbox, give it a day or two, with as much rapid shaking as possible. You may even need to steep them, if you normally don't, due to separation.

Thicker liquid doesn't wick as well as thinner liquid, but it doesn't make sense you're going through more of it, but you might actually be vaping more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread