Do thicker Juices consume coils faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Well then.. Imo the Subtank Mini V2 had a good enough of a restrictive airflow for MTL, which was the way I vaped during my first few weeks of quitting cigarettes, and it also allowed me to open up the airflow and turn the watts up for DL hits when my style of vape evolved. I've always used the RBA deck, but I heard the stock coil head's life span to average between 2-3 weeks. Many things ought to be factored in, such as how and how much you vape, and especially the VG/PG ratio of the juice you vape.

I'm inclined to use the car engine as an example: If you have two Camrys, one a regular 2.4 litre engine and the other a V6 engine, you'd most likely use the smaller engine for more economical trips and save on fuel; however, the V6 would be your plaything where you'd push the accelerator more, burn more fuel and put a greater strain on the engine. In the end the market value would depreciate a lot faster for the V6 rather than 2.4l engine. What I'm trying to say is High and Max VG juices will gunk up your cotton and coils, and even shorten their lifespan. Gee weez, I made things over complicated, didn't I?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread