Status
Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Have fun trying to read this... 1. Normally, I and most everyone else uses the "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" setting. I've logged in and out, reset from basic to full editing - even removed all ECF cookies, shut down and restarted - and still stuck in basic editing. I can't do any advanced editing... can't underline, bolden, italicize or even add a space between the lines you see here - can't even add a smilie. 2. I normally use the "Kirsch 2" blue and white visual format and am unable to change from the "Blackend Red" format... which is hell on my old geezer eyes. I'll keep doing what I've had to do in the past to correct this (a definition of crazy) with doubtful success, but in the mean time - Any suggestions?

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Are you changing the skin in your settings or with the drop-down menu at the bottom left of the page? FYI, ECF-1, ECF-2, and ECF 2-Darkened are the ones now supported, the others have not necessarily had all the upgrades.
The drop down a few times, then in general settings when I saw that drop down wasn't working. It did take a couple of tries though before general settings "stuck" properly. That was one of the issues... even when it said I had Kirsch 2 and WYSIWYG Editing, I didn't. :glare:

So I have Kirsch 2 now and WYSIWYG as well. I've been rooting around now looking for causes of no enhanced HTML in both my computer programs and the Firefox browser. Somewhere along the way, including a restoration, I've tripped over what ever was causing it (without being able to actually determine what exactly it was), because everything is back to normal.

As you can see, all good for now. I may go back to using ECF-2 if it happens again, to see if that's part of it.

Thanks for offering assistance sonicdsl.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread