2 surprisingly refreshing flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My new order arrived today and of course waiting to try some of my new flavors didn't last long. I decided to try the lemon merengue pie and white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. Both were not what I was expecing.

Having tried Raspberry Bavarian cream and liking it I figured I should try the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. To me their tastes are very opposite but very good. The raspberry Bavarian cream is a very strong raspberry creamy taste. The white chocolate raspberry cheesecake is very opposite and very good. I know the flavor may change after steeping but Ii am loving it as it is. It is very light( if that makes sense) and very fresh. More of a crisp light raspberry complimented by what seems to be the cheesecake/white chocolate. Very smooth and refreshing. Definately recommend.

The second which I am vaping right now is the lemon merengue pie. It was a last minute add on my order and I kind of regretted it after I placed the order. I love my bakery flavors and a lot of the fruit vapes (whle spot on taste) are just to sharp for me (I generally add vanilla to smooth them out). Well I was very,very wrong. This is soooooo yummy. It is a very smooth yet crisp lemon (I know I said crisp earlier but it is the best way to describe these 2 flavors) It is a very refreshing vape. I know a lot of people enjoy the lemonade flavors and I can only describe this as a light lemonade. I am loving it. Hope this review helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread