Commie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Michigan
Still loving my reo after almost 2 weeks :) Just have a few random questions:

What's a reducer tube for?

How come sometimes the reomizer starts leaking? Not leaking, per se, but it fills the catch cup. It'll run for a few days just fine, then in the morning, the catch cup is full and I can to unscrew, wipe the extra juice off and put it back on. The o-ring doesn't seem to be ripped or otherwise damaged.

Thanks!
Commie

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
The reducer tube is used to reduce the flow of juice into the atty or cartos. It is inserted into the bottom of the tube that goes into the juice bottle. Don't slide it all the way in, just enough to keep it there! See a pic here:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...escriptions-comparisons-more.html#post7972799

At night what happens is the juice that is in the cartos or atty drains into the drip well. If you try to vape till you need to squonk before quitting for the night it should reduce that amount. If that still does not work you can unscrew the lid to the bottle a little before bed. Just remember to tighten it up in the morning. I keep the lid on just till it starts to get tight. It usually works best that way for me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread