Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Hi All,
Guess I'm officially a ReoNaut posting pictures. Just bought the Sub Ohm Reo SL and am happy with it.

I wanted to share some tips for newbies about using the Reo with a Reomizer 2

1. The original Reo Had a screw in hose. The new Sub Ohm Reo has the hose lightly glued to the top.
Tip: The bottom of the hose is flat, so if it gets pressed up against the bottom it will constrict flow. I suggest that you take a scissors and either put slits on both sides or just cut it at an angle.

2. When vaping on a Reomizer 2 it's very important that the holes are lined up. I vape with the button facing me so reverse the instructions if you vape the opposite direction.

The way to do that is with O-Rings. Your Reomizer 2 comes with a O-Ring. Make sure to put the O-Ring on the thread that seals the top of the atomizer.
Below is a pic if you look the O-Ring is on the bottom of the thread.
The reason why you need the O-Ring is to line up the hole in the top so it is directly in front of your coil without stripping the threads or having the top too lightly screwed on, Lining up the holes provides proper Aeration.
microcoil_2.JPG

3. You want the hole in the REO Top Atomizer to be facing directly away from you. Don't know why but seems that if the hole is not facing away you get a gurgling effect.

I ran into a problem where when I squonked the liquid was leaking and coming up through the catch cup, this was causing a mess. I went down to the Home Depot and played around with O-Rings and came up with this solution.

It takes away the feature of catching liquid that might leak from the top [Not a Problem for me] but does a great job of sealing liquid that is getting squeezed up out of the bottom.

I bought #241 O-Ring at Home Depot, this O-Ring seals the gap between the chamber and the top of the REO. You will get absolutely no leakage whatsover. Although I believe that Rob sells a O-Ring too. The reason I like this O-Ring is that they it allows a tight fit without stripping threads or screwing the atomizer in too tight. This particular O-Ring is at the top of the Brass part of the RBA.
Oring_Body.JPG

4. Notice in this picture how the #241 O-Ring is forming a seal with the top of the Reo Well. Garanteed No liquid will leave that chamber, it's a juice tight seal. Also the hole is lined up direct opposite direction from the Button.
Oring_Seal.JPG

5. Here is my Reo SL with Reomizer 2.
Isn't she purty
reosl1.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread