2 vs 4 Hole Atomizer RN4072.... again,sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

parapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Greece
sorry to bring it up again,it seems this topic has been beaten to death,

but i haven't really found and answer that compares both atomizers from the same factory,in this case the makers of RN4072.

most answers are comparing the 4-hole atomizer with the 2 hole atomizer they have,not specifying the maker,which can be anything and not a real comparsion.

so ones more and hopefully the last time,
what are the differences between these 2 RN4072 (first union) atomizers?

(maybe this should be sticky somewhere)

Last edited:

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Okay.. I have straight from first union.. a 2 hole and a 4 hole.. suprisingly on a usb passthrough.. the 2 hole is awesome.. they both perform well and do their job well. I like the 4 hole for better draw, but sometimes... i feel like the 2 hole... does a better job on vapor and throat hit, but with the 4 holes, it runs a little cooler and i believe this shall exend the life of the atomizer some. does this help at all?

Jason

parapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Greece
Okay.. I have straight from first union.. a 2 hole and a 4 hole.. suprisingly on a usb passthrough.. the 2 hole is awesome.. they both perform well and do their job well. I like the 4 hole for better draw, but sometimes... i feel like the 2 hole... does a better job on vapor and throat hit, but with the 4 holes, it runs a little cooler and i believe this shall exend the life of the atomizer some. does this help at all?

Jason

do you always feel the 2 hole does a better job,
or is it only on the usb passthrough?

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Well its all preference, and the condition of the atomizer.. hell a brand new 4 hole... doesnt work the best till its broke in.. once they are both broken in its pretty neck and neck... all up to how you like the draw to be.. cause after a few days the 4 hole will "tighten" up a little bit and sometimes the 2 hole will tighten up so much that its like sucking on a thick milkshake, so in that respect i like the 4 hole. But on my usb.. i keep a 2 hole lately full of riskee cause it hits my throat pretty dang hard lol.. Its all just preference though. They are both good units, and most people just like the 4 hole better because of the cooling, i have heard and experienced a 2 hole just getting too darn hot and deciding not to work. Hope this helps.. a little.. i have been up all night at work burning the midnight oil... just about time to go home 15 more mins.. yay..

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread