2 years and counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang73064

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Mustang, OK
Another success story..... I wish I found these things 2 years ago.. :)

ATT00018.jpg

madmach

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
El Paso Tx
Way to go Hogie great job when you find the right set up and all is good.ON 12-30-12 well be 3 years thing have gotten a lot better the 3 years ago so the new vapers stand a better chance for it to work then when i started a was lucky to have had some one to help me along the way and i have passed that help along the way to how ever needs help.I enjoy helping who ever needs it.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I have heard that ex-smokers are worse than non-smokers....I can see where that comes from.
It seems to me from reading 3.5 years of this forum that we are not as bad as ex-smokers.
I am not sure why, but they seem to have a different attitude than we do.

It's as if they hate their new non-smoking lives and have to project that to all current vapers.
While we love what we do, and don't have to carry the same baggage.

And to all others, stick with it! I does get easier! When you find your winning combination you will ba amazed at how easy it becomes. :)
This.

It does get easier.
And when you find what works for you, it becomes a piece of cake.

And if you've vaping chocolate cake, then it even tastes like a piece of cake.
:)

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
Way to go Hogie great job when you find the right set up and all is good.ON 12-30-12 well be 3 years thing have gotten a lot better the 3 years ago so the new vapers stand a better chance for it to work then when i started a was lucky to have had some one to help me along the way and i have passed that help along the way to how ever needs help.I enjoy helping who ever needs it.

Yes, today it is much easier for newcomers IMHO. The devices have gotten better and I like to think that places like this site and the people who frequent them are a BIG motivation for the inovators to continue to better the products.

Thank you ECF!!!!:toast:

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
...thing have gotten a lot better the 3 years ago so the new vapers stand a better chance for it to work then when i started a was lucky to have had some one to help me along the way and i have passed that help along the way to how ever needs help.I enjoy helping who ever needs it.

That's such a GOOD post, madmach, and SO true! That little 510 'cig-a-like' (with cartos/sponge) just didn't 'do it' for me @ 18mg. It took 24mg and a 'chitty' egoT 'wretched' wick system before I could depend on my vape 100%: Fluxomizers, clearomizers - and my latest desire - Vivi Novas have kept me vaping on Ego batts and a Lavatube. This stuff did not exist when I began vaping: If it had, I would have been able to make 'the switch' much earlier. (I started vaping December 18, 2009, but only made the '100% switch' from analogs September 25, 2011 (thanks to Ego T).

Now I've got a SS Vamo and an Evic coming in the next week or two. Being able to SET WATTAGE (much less VOLTAGE) was unheard of in those early days...a short 3 years ago! WOW!!! 'We've come a long ways, baby~!'

It sure would be FUN to be a 'noob' these days! Can you imagine??? (A bit mind-boggling, but still FUN! :))

Thanks for your posts!

DummyMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
North Carolina
Congrats on two years, Hogie. I'm at 16 months myself. It's great to hear from people who have vaped exclusively for such a long time. I also agree that vaping has come such a long way since even when I started vaping.

I smoked for over 45 years & I quit after 3 days using an eGo. It came easily to me, but it doesn't for others. I think if everyone who really wants to quit could find ECF & get the right equipment could have an easier time quitting. It's the people who have quit for a long time that can really help the newbies. I thank you on the behalf of the newbies.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
GOOD JOB, Tiffani! :)

If you can do one week, you can surely do another day!

One day at a time works best for me. If you have a 'set back', no big deal. When you find the combo that you LIKE better than analogs, you'll be free. It took me almost TWO years to find that combo, but once I found it, I was FREE...and you will be, too! ;)

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread