2 years and counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
On Dec 17th, I celebrated my 2 year anniversary being off cigarettes!

I would like to thank all here who helped by posting information to guide me as well as anybody who answered my questions. This site is a valuable resource for information to all new vapers. Thank you!

My doctor thanks you as well. And she even called me to ask for info to help another patient quit smoking. I steered her to this site and gave her information as well about vendors and what I think is a good ecig to start with (eGo and cartomisers).

I hope all are having a great holiday!

Keep on vapin'!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Kudos!
thumbsup.gif

I'll be 'there' in mid-April...
snoopy.gif

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
That's what I like to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on the Big Milestone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These kind of stories are why I keep trying.

Don't give up! You will be SO much better for it. There is a learning curve involved and it is different for everybody. Just keep experimenting and trying different things until you settle on something that works for YOU!

I have given myself several different options and rotate around. Plus I always save something for a backup in case my fav breaks or whatever and I need something to hold me over until my repacement comes.

As to juices....hehe I keep finding new ones I like! LOL

srcowell

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Kansas City, KS
I passed my two year mark in October. I can stand and talk with someone smoking a cigarette and I have absolutely no desire to ask to bum one, or even to ask for a hit off one just to see what it's like. I know what it would be like. It would be like that first hit I took when I was a teenager trying to be "cool" who ended up vomiting!

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
I have turned into what I did not want to......I cannot stand the smell when around someone who is smoking. Or being in a smoking area. It revolts me! I keep asking myself "did I smell like that?".

I have heard that ex-smokers are worse than non-smokers....I can see where that comes from.

At least I just hold my breath and wade thru it....I never scold anybody for smoking. I know how hard it is to quit..... So, I guess I aint as bad as some can be.

Sometimes I will talk to them about ecigs and how they have helped me....if it is an open air spot where the smell does not over-power me.

I know......my bad.....:unsure:

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Def want to chime in here with my CONGRATZ to ALL of YOU...and especially those who are LEADING THE WAY toward one or more years, for the rest of us! Thanks to support of the good ECF folks, I have come a lot further than I ever thought possible. I THANK YOU, and my BODY THANKS YOU! Great job, guys! :toast:

Happy New Year, too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread