2 years today smoke free !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
As of midnight (about 30 minutes away EST) I will officially be 2 years, 100 percent cigarette free.

To celebrate I bought a gently used Zombie Edition Provari with a green LED off of the classifieds.

green.jpg

Im also getting a custom green Phiniac tank made with this logo and frosted in red.

brains.jpg
Since its customary to offer some advice when hitting major milestone, Ill leave you with this:

SLOW DOWN, theres no need to rush getting off of e-cigs. Many of us spent years and even decades smoking. Its unrealistic to think we can then quit ecigs in a matter of a month or two.

I dropped my nicotine intake by 6mg every 6 months or so and have went from 36mg all the way down to 6 in two years time.

Sometime in the next month or two I will be at zero and will probably vape that for close to a year before giving up vaping completely.

Then again I might not quit at all since the danger from 0mg is minimal.

It seems that slow and steady does indeed win the race in regards to ecigs and Im living proof.

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Thanks for the congratulations guys. Means a lot coming from people here as ECF has played an integral part in my success.

I just purchased this custom zombie finger drip tip to go with the tank as well.

View attachment 380229

Man are you ready for Halloween! :D Kudos again on the two years.Hope you have candy corn vape in that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread