20 ingredients?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccclady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
Northeast USA
First of all, let me say that I'm still pretty new to vap'ing and am still struggling a bit with giving up analogs completely, but have been able to reduce my cravings for them tremendously over the past several weeks....all my friends are amazed at the change since I was a 2PAD smoker prior to trying my first ecig and are asking alot of questions about ecigs, most of which I've been able to give a intelligent answer to, based on what I've read on these forums...

Today, I received my first order of Bobas Bounty, and it is realllllllly good...am loving it so far! Along with the juice itself, I got one of AVE's business cards in the package and it had some printing on the back which compares tobacco cigarettes to ecigarettes. At first, I thought ok, this is great, I can use this as another source of information when talking about ecigs with my friends and how they're so much better than the analogs. But this part got me wondering...."Ecigarettes contain about 20 ingredients which are used in our food, health, and beauty products"....

Now, I know that juices (depending on recipe of course) contain PG, VG, flavoring(s), and nicotine. In some cases, I know they can also contain water and/or PGA. Assuming maybe 3 different kinds of flavoring in any given e-juice, this accounts for a total of maybe 7-8 different ingredients. So I have to ask...what are the 12 or 13 other ingredients that this refers to??

I'd really like to know the answer to this, for both my own information as well as the information I'm giving to friends that are smokers who might be considering trying ecigs in the future. Thanks for any help!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
When I put down 20 I was giving a number that would cover me if I ever put out a REALLY complicated flavor like mentholated-kiwi-banana-thanksgiving-day-dinner-on-a-bender juice. Seriously though, Hairball coughed up the right information (pun intended) and I was giving myself room for multiple flavored juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread