• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

2011 Philadelphia Vapefest

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
The 2011 Vapefest in Philly is coming up pretty soon. I have never been to a Vapefest before but it will be nice to have one pretty close to the area. Website is here:

Philly Vapefest 2011!

The dates are March 25-26, 2011 (a Friday/Saturday) at the Embassy Suites/Philadelphia Airport. The room block rate at that hotel is $105/night which is actually a good rate for that hotel. As a Hilton "Gold" Honors member w/ AAA discount, the best rate I could get at the same hotel outside of the Vapefest room block for the same dates was about $127. There are undoubtedly many hotels near the airport so if money is a big concern those interested could probably score a lower rate at a nearby hotel and just walk/drive over for the festivities.

At this point, I have reserved a room and do plan on attending.

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
Less than two weeks away. You can buy tickets in advance at the links off of Philly Vapefest 2011!

0tX35l.jpg

Last edited:

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
I have my tickets, and my room booked.

Hopefully it will be as cool as the Fredericksburg one was.

Hopefully. I only hope that the event isn't so large, crowded and noisy that it is difficult to socialize easily.

We probably need to come up with a way for DC/Baltimore area folks to find one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread