The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

2011 Philadelphia Vapefest

Discussion in 'DC/Baltimore Vapers' started by JudgeVape, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JudgeVape

JudgeVape Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    The 2011 Vapefest in Philly is coming up pretty soon. I have never been to a Vapefest before but it will be nice to have one pretty close to the area. Website is here:

Philly Vapefest 2011!

The dates are March 25-26, 2011 (a Friday/Saturday) at the Embassy Suites/Philadelphia Airport. The room block rate at that hotel is $105/night which is actually a good rate for that hotel. As a Hilton "Gold" Honors member w/ AAA discount, the best rate I could get at the same hotel outside of the Vapefest room block for the same dates was about $127. There are undoubtedly many hotels near the airport so if money is a big concern those interested could probably score a lower rate at a nearby hotel and just walk/drive over for the festivities.

At this point, I have reserved a room and do plan on attending.

2. Storm0075

Storm0075 Full Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Eljton, MD
    I am definitely interested. It will all depend on finances at that time. Philly is only 1 1/2 hours away from me though... :)

3. Telynau

Telynau Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    Occoquan, NoVa
    Thanks for posting this info! That's an excellent rate for a suite, too. Off to check Amtrack & taxi rates. Might be fun to attend.

4. JudgeVape

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    Tomorrow is a month out.

5. mergryphon

mergryphon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2009
    Washington, D.C.
    Pondering if I want to go just for the day or stay. Hotel and admission are a bit much to swing solo. Wish there were roomates. :)

6. JudgeVape

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
  7. mergryphon

mergryphon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2009
    Washington, D.C.
    I have my tickets, and my room booked.

Hopefully it will be as cool as the Fredericksburg one was.

Jen

8. JudgeVape

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    Hopefully. I only hope that the event isn't so large, crowded and noisy that it is difficult to socialize easily.

We probably need to come up with a way for DC/Baltimore area folks to find one another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.