• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

2012 meetup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
why not get one of the vv kits from madvapes? they're less than 20, or around 25 with a DVI.
I dont mind building my own. Really the possibility's are endless. We just so happen to have the same toy that was already broke, so why not. Should be fun to make myself. Not many people want or have one like it, but as long as it works I'm good with it.

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
Here's the VV Box Kit, and if you don't want the box then here's the guts minus the button. Also, if you want an indicator they have one that's a little pricey, but they ship madvapes fast lol.

Currently this is my only VV PV, I keep looking at lavatubes and provari's, I just can't get myself to spend money on a mod that I would mostly use as a freshly charged 3.7 lol...so I have a plastic VV box, and a small line up of 3.7 tube's that I love.

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
I can't wait to check those out. My biggest deal was price on the provari, and they both come with batteries I won't use anywhere else that need a charger that won't charge my other batteries. Maybe a dumb reason lol, also I never use my VV box anymore. Would still be cool to check out.

I'm going to have my Silver Bullet and Omega with me at the very least if anyone was wanting to see those in the flesh.

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Ok everyone, here are some of the contests we're thinking about so get prepared!
Biggest vapor cloud
Most vapor rings
Who brought the most e-cigs with them
Heaviest mod
Prettiest e-cig
Funniest vaping story
We may not do them all, and we may think of others. Just wanted you to have a heads up. Is anyone of us a member of CASSA? Would you be willing to talk about it some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread