Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I vote for Hangsen Pineapple there is no way you're to find a better one.

I realize this is a very old post... but I'm wondering about this flavor; is it more of a fresh pineapple flavor, or a really sweet candy-type flavor? I'm really looking for a pineapple flavor that's as close to a *real* fresh pineapple as possible.

Thx!
Andria

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I realize this is a very old post... but I'm wondering about this flavor; is it more of a fresh pineapple flavor, or a really sweet candy-type flavor? I'm really looking for a pineapple flavor that's as close to a *real* fresh pineapple as possible.

Thx!
Andria
Real and I still say it's the bomb

wjosephsimmons

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
City of Angels

Thx!
Andria

MBV has a very good pineapple, and you can add flavor shots if you want a stronger taste - but it's still very much like a fresh fruit taste (not like candy). I always get 24 mg nicotine, but I recommend two extra shots... one of my favorites. Their banana is my all day vape, though. I can vape it for weeks without getting tired of it.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA

Ok, cool, Hangsen's is far less expensive than other flavors, so I think I definitely will try this one first. Although I've given up trying to make my own tobacco flavors, I have to say I was fairly impressed with a pre-made hangsen's virginia I got from caterpillarvapes. It needed a little steeping, a week or two, but wasn't bad at all -- a lot of other virginia flavors just taste like rotten celery to me, which is why I gave up trying to make my own. But I'm branching out to fruit flavors now, and I figured those might be a good deal easier to make myself.

Thx!
Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
MBV has a very good pineapple, and you can add flavor shots if you want a stronger taste - but it's still very much like a fresh fruit taste (not like candy). I always get 24 mg nicotine, but I recommend two extra shots... one of my favorites. Their banana is my all day vape, though. I can vape it for weeks without getting tired of it.

Well for pre-made juices, I really like Hard Rock Vapor's Pineapple Express, though I started spiking mine with EC Blend's Pineapple plus extra flavor shot plus cool hit. That kind of fresh pineapple with cool hit is the kind I'm going to try to make myself. I found "Koolada" at Wiz labs, is there anything other than that that might be better? I def don't want menthol, that wintergreen-y taste, but just the cool part.

I may try banana later, also; though I'd really like to try to make a "juicy fruit" kind of flavor with a cool hit -- I always thought that gum was great but needed to be cooler. But to me the smell of Juicy Fruit and bananas are almost identical -- especially fresh-cut bananas on a bowl of cheerios, when you first pour the milk... smells JUST LIKE juicy fruit gum.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA

What percentage of flavoring do you use? Would 15% be about right? I do want a really strong taste of fresh pineapple, but I know that sometimes adding more flavoring does not equal more flavor, just yucky flavor. :D I'm also planning to add some Koolada, I love the "iced pineapple" kind of taste, and I had thought maybe about 10% on the Koolada?

Andria

EDIT: actually the Koolada says 10 drops for 10 ml, so it turns out to be about 4%. But is 15% a good figure for the Pineapple?

Last edited:

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
What percentage of flavoring do you use? Would 15% be about right? I do want a really strong taste of fresh pineapple, but I know that sometimes adding more flavoring does not equal more flavor, just yucky flavor. :D I'm also planning to add some Koolada, I love the "iced pineapple" kind of taste, and I had thought maybe about 10% on the Koolada?

Andria

EDIT: actually the Koolada says 10 drops for 10 ml, so it turns out to be about 4%. But is 15% a good figure for the Pineapple?

Hangsen Pineapple

Start with 5% Flavor and I wouldn't add Koolada.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
Guys, I'm new at DIY and I love Capella Sweet Strawberries and TPA Ripe Strawberries.
Only when the Ripe Strawberries 70% VG juice is left to steep, it looses it's flavor.
Any idea why?

Has anybody try do duplicate Caterpillar brand VG/water e-liquid? I've got the VG based Nic 100%
1. Off with her head.
2. Ace of spades.
3. Mad "H"

Any info is appreciated. Or is that a bad thing to try to duplicate somebody's else's creation?
I don't mean to brake any rules. Like I said, I'm very new at DIY.

Thanks.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread