I need good, cheap, and reliable vendors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intervap

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Port Huron, Mi
Never have I come across a vendor that sells pure PG or VG nic liquid, especially in bulk. I don't know how to obtain this or how much it will cost :(
I have been flying through juice lately and really want to get into DIY!
I have seen a lot of different flavoring manufacturers in the stickies but don't know who has the cleanest and best flavor. What are your go-to flavorings? I like a variety, but mostly complex fruity and citrusy flavors.
Thanks for helping a newb :oops:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Last time I made a purchase of PG, I got 3 gallons from Essential Depot. It's USP, so it's fairly pure, but I'm not sure that's enough for you? I'm uncertain what you consider "bulk". 3 gallons of PG lasts me about 9 months and I usually only buy one gallon at a time, but free shipping came with the third gallon and I knew I would use it...

If you need a larger quantity, you could contact the manufacturers. I've seen a few that sell 5 gallon containers and all of them sell 30 or 55 gallon barrels.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Intervap, you don't want to buy pure nicotine or bulk quantities. You'll get a 50 gallon barrell of 1000 mg/ml nicotine.

You could purchase 250+ ml or so of 100 mg/ml nicotine from any number of DIY vendors including but not limited to RTS Vapes, Wizard Labs, Nude Nicotine, etc. etc. Some vendors of prepared liquids also sell DIY supplies, such as Vaping Zone.

There are numerous threads regarding comparisons of different vendor's nicotine, who sells which brand of flavoring, what is the best deal on vg or pg, etc. etc.

Please read the stickies on the top of this thread. Please. For your safety and clarification.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Intervap, you don't want to buy pure nicotine or bulk quantities. You'll get a 50 gallon barrell of 1000 mg/ml nicotine.

You could purchase 250+ ml or so of 100 mg/ml nicotine from any number of DIY vendors including but not limited to RTS Vapes, Wizard Labs, Nude Nicotine, etc. etc. Some vendors of prepared liquids also sell DIY supplies, such as Vaping Zone.

There are numerous threads regarding comparisons of different vendor's nicotine, who sells which brand of flavoring, what is the best deal on vg or pg, etc. etc.

Please read the stickies on the top of this thread. Please. For your safety and clarification.

Great suggestions right there. Also you'll want to read the stickies before you try any mixing. It's not as simple as add flavor and shake.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
ecigexpress has my business for DIY supplies. Not sure if they're the cheapest but the quality is great and shipping is pretty quick.
If it's dyi mixing supplies try myfreedomsmokes. You can't beat there selection. As far as flavors ecx and vz have my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread