The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I need good, cheap, and reliable vendors...

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Intervap, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Intervap

Intervap Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2013
    Port Huron, Mi
    Never have I come across a vendor that sells pure PG or VG nic liquid, especially in bulk. I don't know how to obtain this or how much it will cost :(
    I have been flying through juice lately and really want to get into DIY!
    I have seen a lot of different flavoring manufacturers in the stickies but don't know who has the cleanest and best flavor. What are your go-to flavorings? I like a variety, but mostly complex fruity and citrusy flavors.
    Thanks for helping a newb :oops:

2. Hoosier

Hoosier Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Last time I made a purchase of PG, I got 3 gallons from Essential Depot. It's USP, so it's fairly pure, but I'm not sure that's enough for you? I'm uncertain what you consider "bulk". 3 gallons of PG lasts me about 9 months and I usually only buy one gallon at a time, but free shipping came with the third gallon and I knew I would use it...

If you need a larger quantity, you could contact the manufacturers. I've seen a few that sell 5 gallon containers and all of them sell 30 or 55 gallon barrels.

3. jcal

jcal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2012
    nj
    Just found this place hartlandvapes wholesale .don't know anything about them but I'm going to place my order with them.Since wizards labs seems to always be out of stock.

4. FinallyQuit

FinallyQuit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2011
    SC
    Intervap, you don't want to buy pure nicotine or bulk quantities. You'll get a 50 gallon barrell of 1000 mg/ml nicotine.

You could purchase 250+ ml or so of 100 mg/ml nicotine from any number of DIY vendors including but not limited to RTS Vapes, Wizard Labs, Nude Nicotine, etc. etc. Some vendors of prepared liquids also sell DIY supplies, such as Vaping Zone.

There are numerous threads regarding comparisons of different vendor's nicotine, who sells which brand of flavoring, what is the best deal on vg or pg, etc. etc.

Please read the stickies on the top of this thread. Please. For your safety and clarification.

5. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    Great suggestions right there. Also you'll want to read the stickies before you try any mixing. It's not as simple as add flavor and shake.

6. Nu2Dis

Nu2Dis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2013
    Jersey Shore, NJ, USA
    ecigexpress has my business for DIY supplies. Not sure if they're the cheapest but the quality is great and shipping is pretty quick.

7. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    If it's dyi mixing supplies try myfreedomsmokes. You can't beat there selection. As far as flavors ecx and vz have my vote.

8. ThomasP

ThomasP Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2010
    Western PA USA
    freedomsmokes.com has the best prices I have found. Never had an issue with their pricing or customer service. Agreed with above on ecig express, they are an excellent vendor as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.