Status
Not open for further replies.

shroom

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Brooklyn
I'll take you up on your offer.

Please keep all the prefered percetanges on the list. For me personally it will take forever to figure how many of what. If one posted 2% and another posted 5% keep the both numbers please.

My personal ADV flavor for now.

Energy Drink Concentrate - TFA - 10% I personally mix it with Sweet Cream TFA 2% and sweetener but then I have to steep the mix for more than a week.

Last edited:

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
Please keep all the prefered percetanges on the list. For me personally it will take forever to figure how many of what. If one posted 2% and another posted 5% keep the both numbers please.

My personal ADV flavor for now.

Energy Drink Concentrate - TFA - 10% I personally mix it with Sweet Cream TFA 2% and sweetener but then I have to steep the mix for more than a week.

Not a problem, I was thinking of doing it myself. But, not everyone posts a % used when they "vote" for a flavor.

NOTE: Your Energy drink is more of a recipe than a "favorite flavor" so it has not been added to this report.

Here is the NEW Report that now includes "As Used". As always, if this link is dead it means a newer report has been posted further on in this thread.

BTW, There is another thread for posting TFA flavors with recommended usage. This report is for flavors that are considered "Best flavors". The other thread is for general usage and a rating.

Shizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
the burbs
i'm only an aficionado of one flavor -- peppermint. i've tried every single one imaginable; including a few really BAD ones.

FlavourArt has the best peppermint, by far. (and i just saw that it is listed as the #1 peppermint on the "Best of Flavors" report...i SO wish i could have read that *before* i wasted all that cash on those inferior brands :-x)

i use it at 10%, with 2% EM, in a 100% vg base.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
i'm only an aficionado of one flavor -- peppermint. i've tried every single one imaginable; including a few really BAD ones.

FlavourArt has the best peppermint, by far. (and i just saw that it is listed as the #1 peppermint on the "Best of Flavors" report...i SO wish i could have read that *before* i wasted all that cash on those inferior brands :-x)

i use it at 10%, with 2% EM, in a 100% vg base.

Although you did not expressly vote for FA's Peppermint, I have given it another vote. Besides, it only had 1 vote on the report and was the only peppermint listed. As for the "EM", you did not specify a vendor, which EM (crystals/pre mixed) or how you mixed your EM if not the premixed. So, no "vote" for the "EM".

EDIT: Personally I find 10% way to high for FA' Peppermint, but hey, its your vote. Just another example of how tastes are subjective.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread