22MM tanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Do you guys think there will always be a huge market for 22MM tanks to be continued to be made? I've noticed that since I dived into the tank world (back in 2012), every single tank I've ever owned (aside from the Nautilus Mini) has been a 22MM tank.

I'm about to buy a VERY expensive Dicode mod, I'm trying to decide if I want to get the 22MM version, 23MM (to be safe like ProVari did with the P3, Procyon, etc) or go for a 25MM device that has the different size top caps to accomodate your tank sizes.

Just curious what you all though.

Thanks!

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
It's all about application.
Almost all my atomizers are 22mm and at the wattage ranges I use them at, that size works well.
My favourite RTA is 25mm (TFV-8). This makes sense when you consider that an RTA is an RDA inside a tank of juice. So to fit inside a 22mm form factor the capsule inside must be accordingly and significantly smaller than 22mm. Ergo if you are running an RTA at wattages comparable to a 22mm RDA, you may need a larger overall form factor accommodating a larger capsule inside.

If you want to tootlepuff up to 22mm is a good general size. If you like really high wattage vaping then a larger size device will probably work better, within reason. Like most stuff vape related, individual testing is always required to find what works best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread