Mesh Coils. Looking with no luck- assistance needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

proax9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Pomona, NY
I want to try a mesh coil- based on what I've read the flavor production is equal to or better than a drip / squonk tank (which I use and enjoy). Just looking for something a bit more pocket friendly.
During my search, I came to realize that my mods can handle only 22mm tanks, which I understand is a limiting factor. They are side by side style mods, which is my second favorite to a squonk mod. (Again pocket friendlier IMO.)
I also found that due to the nature of the mesh coils, they go through juice pretty quickly.

SO- in a perfect world there is either
1. a 22mm mesh coil tank that can hold 4ml(min), prefer 5+ml. OR
2. A mesh coil that can be used in an Eleaf Ello mini XL, that uses Eleaf's HW style coils.

I'm not against getting another mod that can hold a 24-25mm tank (i.e FreeMax Mesh Pro) - but finding a side by side style mod that can handle that size tank has also proven to be...well I haven't found one yet.

Any feedback (even references to the song "Impossible Dream") would be appreciated.

Reactions: stols001

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I will give the Vaporesso GT's a try. I had misread the specs on them.
I really appreciate the help!

Vaporesso does not advertise their coil compatibility with other tanks. In fact, out of the over 2 dozen brands I have found to be compatible, very few state so. It’s very confusing for a consumer looking for compatible coils. Personally I think they should come up with some kind of standard, they can keep their branding but have something that identifies cross compatibility.

proax9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Pomona, NY
Thanks for all the feedback!
I never heard of Coil Father brand...... you have used and are happy with them?

Yeah, it would make life easier if there was a standard. I remember the old carto days- imagine if mfgrs didn't used either 501 or 808, but each used some random name..!?- what a nightmare it would have been!

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
here's the images i took and sent to the guy who maintains the baby beast coil compatibility list...
6bbljku.jpg
G9lvjQd.jpg
YuzLJrA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread