Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Personally, if I was going to spend that much I'd end up getting the Stealth because who doesn't like an all black Provari? However, the ZenKote doesn't look too bad, I'm just not a big fan of gold. I'm sure some people going for a flush gold regulated device would enjoy it.

That makes the extra $50 seem like nothing. $295 for the Stealth + extension. :) I'm with ya, I already have a Stealth & I want another one. What would be really cool - a ZenKote Stealth.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
The Stealth Mini and Stealth are available at Vapor Force. www.vaporforce.us

Two on the left.

fab5.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Last edited:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
According to the PB/Zen video's blue is the hardest color for them to perfect with ZenKote, with very high loss percentages and so price per unit is way higher. The are trying different shades of blue colors to find blues that work better. Gold was the easiest color.

I'm in no hurry, I like having something to wish for.

Gold is a popular color and there are tons of brass mods about to prove that point. Zen cote has the added attraction that it doesn't tarnish.I do hope that different colors of Zen cote do become available over time that's all.

Wouldn't mind a nice deep purple at all either.:)

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
I'm not so sure that's the only end-result of Zen/ProVape for this go-around..

At the very least, especially with the $230 price-tag, I'm thinking we might be getting the other ZenKote colors at some point, too

And there's a chance that it didn't stop with just the finish(es).. guess we'll have to wait & see...

I hope you're right that there is more to come Gato. Like you I am sure that more ZenKote colors are on the way, but for me everything Zen designs seems right up my alley as far as the looks go. I love the look of the ZNA, and will buy one someday when I find it in stock somewhere, and the Sidewinder was my consolation purchase for not being able to buy a ZNA. It just seems like his designs are the only place to go if you like something other than a simple tube or box. Shoot, even his tube mods are pretty darn slick looking.

In addition to some styling cues, I'd really like to see Provari adapt the Z2 connection system. I dream of being able to purchase Provaris, Kayfuns, and other designs built with the sturdy Z2 threading. It's probably a pipe dream, but a guy can dream!:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread