The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

$230 for gold ZenKote ProVari w/extension cap, red LED

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Gato del Jugo, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Gato del Jugo

Gato del Jugo ProVarinati ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2013
    US o' A
    One more thing, and I'll shut up for a while.. ;)

Thinking we might be seeing a fair amount of ZenKote blems in Clearance at some point... :banana:

If so, probably some pretty funky/unique finishes going on there.. :laugh:

2. magman007

magman007 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2013
    Sarasota, FL
    all you guys with multiple provari's... If you want it, remember, provape will do a body swap for I believe $45, so tack on the $53 finish and for under $100 you can probably have the zenkote provari of your dreams.

3. Ozwald

Ozwald Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2013
    Montana
    That's my thinking too. I'm totally on board with ZenKote, but gold just isn't my thing.

4. destinkarette

destinkarette Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2014
    Orange Grove, Texas
    Yup, I'll be waiting for one of the blue colors, gold is definitly not my thing.

5. Arch

Arch Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2014
    United States
    Personally, if I was going to spend that much I'd end up getting the Stealth because who doesn't like an all black Provari? However, the ZenKote doesn't look too bad, I'm just not a big fan of gold. I'm sure some people going for a flush gold regulated device would enjoy it.

6. diamondlvr

diamondlvr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    Goldsboro, NC
    Something else for me to drool over.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

7. INNOSVD

INNOSVD Full Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Skokie, Il
    That's an fugly color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    The ProVari naysayers have used that as an argument against the Provarinati. "You have to pay extra for the end cap."
    Now it's included in the price. Happy? :p Lol

9. Splatnext

Splatnext Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    While I wont jump in line to buy the golden one, I do hope the sell a boatload of them, that way Provape will hopefully consider other colors in zen cote.

10. Gato del Jugo

Gato del Jugo ProVarinati ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2013
    US o' A
    I'm sure they're already drying as we type.. :)

11. Ozwald

Ozwald Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2013
    Montana
    That makes the extra $50 seem like nothing. $295 for the Stealth + extension. :) I'm with ya, I already have a Stealth & I want another one. What would be really cool - a ZenKote Stealth.

12. Steamer861

Steamer861 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2014
    Canada
    Stealth? I searched there site and can't find it can someone post a pic of the Stealth

13. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Las Vegas
    The Stealth Mini and Stealth are available at Vapor Force. www.vaporforce.us

Two on the left.

[​IMG]

14. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Las Vegas
    According to the PB/Zen video's blue is the hardest color for them to perfect with ZenKote, with very high loss percentages and so price per unit is way higher. The are trying different shades of blue colors to find blues that work better. Gold was the easiest color.

A PBusardo Video A Fireside Chat With Zen Pt 2 - YouTube

15. drummerskey

drummerskey Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That is the first time I have seen a stealth.......that is nice!

16. Splatnext

Splatnext Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    I'm in no hurry, I like having something to wish for.

Gold is a popular color and there are tons of brass mods about to prove that point. Zen cote has the added attraction that it doesn't tarnish.I do hope that different colors of Zen cote do become available over time that's all.

Wouldn't mind a nice deep purple at all either.:)

17. cdsaint66

cdsaint66 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Goodfield, IL
    So that's the Stealth! Like some others I didn't know and couldn't find any mention on Provapes website. That is a great look for a Provari. Damn, now I want one of those too!

18. cdsaint66

cdsaint66 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Goodfield, IL
    I hope you're right that there is more to come Gato. Like you I am sure that more ZenKote colors are on the way, but for me everything Zen designs seems right up my alley as far as the looks go. I love the look of the ZNA, and will buy one someday when I find it in stock somewhere, and the Sidewinder was my consolation purchase for not being able to buy a ZNA. It just seems like his designs are the only place to go if you like something other than a simple tube or box. Shoot, even his tube mods are pretty darn slick looking.

In addition to some styling cues, I'd really like to see Provari adapt the Z2 connection system. I dream of being able to purchase Provaris, Kayfuns, and other designs built with the sturdy Z2 threading. It's probably a pipe dream, but a guy can dream!:2c:

19. Johnny101

Johnny101 Moved On ECF Veteran

For the price there charging for zen gold provari I rather get the stealth provari

20. Southern Tina

Southern Tina Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    I'm still gonna get a satin silver mini next. I'm not much of a gold person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.