24 hours since my last analog!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's been 24 hours since my last analog cigarette! I have officially quit smoking! :w00t: Yay! :w00t:

I have tried to quit my pack a day habit so many times and i never thought i could do it; but between my 510 for heavy vaping and my 401 for light, i haven't even wanted a cigarette :D no withdrawal symptoms, nothing!

vaping is AWESOME!!! :wub: I will love it forever!

P.S.- Just wanted to make sure i don't hijack someone else's thread over this

Last edited:

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you! And congratulations to you guys too! :thumbs:

Even better, after seeing how easy it was for me, my mom wants to start vaping :D she's been having trouble even cutting back, but when i told her i didn't even have any cravings today she said she was going to have to get one :)

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
Yeah go you! I was there a while ago. Made it about 8 days (2.5 analogs, mostly for comparison, one cause I was drunk) then ran out of carts/traded blu for 510/510 acting up. I smoked prolly 2 packs the last week.

Now I have fixed my 510 (yesterday) and its been about 30 hrs for me. Doesn't it feel great?

About 5 days after quitting for me I was at work and I just got this burst of motivation. I figured it was my body starting to become slightly healthier. It was great!

And I'd love to have a banner, but I can't find out where you put in a sig. (comment on my stupidity all you want)

mlady

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2008
toronto
www.facebook.com
Yeah go you! I was there a while ago. Made it about 8 days (2.5 analogs, mostly for comparison, one cause I was drunk) then ran out of carts/traded blu for 510/510 acting up. I smoked prolly 2 packs the last week.

Now I have fixed my 510 (yesterday) and its been about 30 hrs for me. Doesn't it feel great?

About 5 days after quitting for me I was at work and I just got this burst of motivation. I figured it was my body starting to become slightly healthier. It was great!

And I'd love to have a banner, but I can't find out where you put in a sig. (comment on my stupidity all you want)

here is the link. Electronic Cigarette Savings Banner Tool - Smoke Without Fire

i clicked on someone else's signature. this will take you to a site where you can edit your information. you want to cut/paste the box that says "for forums" then put that into your signature when you are editing your profile.

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:w00t: Congrats to everyone!!! Yay!!! :w00t:

My fellow dragon friend, i was in the exact same position with my m401 model. Buying a model that offered more of what i need is what did it for me, and i loooooved vaping first thing this morning :D

I agree, this should be on the evening news! Enough of that negative "there was another murder downtown bla bla bla" downer stuff!

Couldn't imagine a better place to make my 1st post.
It has been 72 hours since my last analog!!! I've been hitting the 501 hard to kill the craving but it is well worth it. I've tried everything to quit (hypnosis, lozenges, patch, prescribed meds., cutting down) and nothing has got me past the 48 hour mark.

I can't say "thank you" enough to everyone on this forum for taking the time to post your experiences. Your posts helped me make the right decisions and I firmly believe that my last analog is behind me.

Angelz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2009
Michigan
Congratulatons to everyone! Quitting smoking is a .....! The longest I've ever gone without a cigarette since I was 10 years old is 7 days, and 4 of those days were pure hell! I love smoking, but can do without the expense, smell, expense, being made to feel like an idiot, expense, standing outside in the bloody cold, expense, the health issues, expense, not being able to run on my treadmill, expense, etc...
So...yeah. The guy at the little carry out told me about his e-cig, I was intrigued, and started looking into it. Now I can quit the cigarettes and "vape" instead! My Dragon M401 will be here in the morning!! And this forum - I LOVE it - has helped me tremendously in making an informed buying decision. There are so many types it was making my head hurt researching them all! Anyway, congratulations again to everybody, and sorry, I guess I went on and on a little ...

Last edited:

pmd

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Boston,MA
Congrats
I have only been vaping for about a week. I got my 510 in Wednesday and it help more for quitting than the envy I had. I have gone from 2 packs a day to 2 or 3 analogs a day. So I am almost there I still want the one first thing in the morning, but they are starting to taste nasty.

Same here DragonRon,
I'm on day 7 vaping. Been smoking for 30yrs and almost 2pk a day. Down to just 2 analogs a day. I know those two I don't really need but it's like my brain just wants to hold on for one more. The good thing is that vaping is becoming more a normal routine.
I hope I can come back soon to say "24 hours since my last analog"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread