24mm Dead Rabbit single coil build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
Does anyone have experience building the original dead rabbit in a single coil build? I purchased it as a dual coil rda and have used it just that way. Now as I am critically low on Cotton and financially desolate due to illness I am entertaining the thought of building single coil to extend the longevity of my cotton on hand. I am thinking a parallel build of 28 or 26 gage kanthal as that is what I have on hand. Any opinions for suggestions? Anyone anyone Bueller Bueller. Thanks again and May the force be with you.

Reactions: stols001

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
Are you Aware you can unroll cotton balls into cotton not that much different from cotton bacon?
Yeah I do but do you think there at least one cotton ball in this house? Not a chance. I am currently house bound due to a surgical procedures to drain an particularly aggressive infection. The surgeons left it open to drain. Also I have a pic line for my twice daily IV antibiotics. So it has been sugested I remain indoors for now. I will be out of work untill medically clear with documentation as I work at a school and may be currently contagious.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yeah I do but do you think there at least one cotton ball in this house? Not a chance. I am currently house bound due to a surgical procedures to drain an particularly aggressive infection. The surgeons left it open to drain. Also I have a pic line for my twice daily IV antibiotics. So it has been sugested I remain indoors for now. I will be out of work untill medically clear with documentation as I work at a school and may be currently contagious.
What town do you live in? Perchance there is another member here who lives nearby and can hand deliver you some cotton. Nvm. Profile says Clearwater Florida. Anyone else here from Clearwater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread