26650 mech mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
that 24/7 congestus is a magnificent piece of art but at 300 $ i will pass... there needs to be some 26650 clones coming out ya know !

Love at first sight on my part; and I eagerly await the day when the next batch of them gets made. Now if only I could figure out how to get a Kick to function in it. If I'm lucky, they'll have thought of that.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
These guys make one The Big Nasty PRE ORDER

I'm sure there are others too.

Yeah there are others, but out of all of them liked the big nasty the best.

Love at first sight on my part; and I eagerly await the day when the next batch of them gets made. Now if only I could figure out how to get a Kick to function in it. If I'm lucky, they'll have thought of that.

If you want one that is kickable, Nhaler has one The Curve26 that comes with the kick ring insert, and also with both the 26500 & 26650 tubes. Was thinking of this one but liked the Big Nasty better, so went with that and ordered some 50 amp Sony 26650's from another site.

Another available contender, not Mech but a VV dual 26500 box mod is the Beast Box , by Mister-E-Liquid. Boasts - Continuous Short Circuit Protection,- Overcurrent Protection.- Overload Protection,- Overheat protection,- 6 amp limit (safe for dual coil cartomizers),- 2 26500 3000mah batteries required,- Variable Voltage from 2.9V - 8.4V.

I admit, I'm not a huge fan of box mods, but thanks for the link though. Theres something about being able to run two 26650s in series in the congestus that intrigues me. Wouldn't even be all that hard to make the congestus kickable. Just a appropriately milled extension ring on the top. The walls would he thick as all heck, but it wouldn't add to much to a mod thats already quite formidable in size.

As for all the other mods out there. While I'm all sorts of happy to see them becoming available; something about the congestus just agrees with me.

Ah well, a man can dream. I'll just have to wait and see.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
I admit, I'm not a huge fan of box mods, but thanks for the link though. Theres something about being able to run two 26650s in series in the congestus that intrigues me. Wouldn't even be all that hard to make the congestus kickable. Just a appropriately milled extension ring on the top. The walls would he thick as all heck, but it wouldn't add to much to a mod thats already quite formidable in size.

As for all the other mods out there. While I'm all sorts of happy to see them becoming available; something about the congestus just agrees with me.

Ah well, a man can dream. I'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah I hear ya! But this piece was extremely hard to get on the first go round and will probably be harder this time. That is why I didn't even go there in the post. The Big Nasty is getting great write ups and seems very well made. I have a non true mechanical 26650 kicked device and have had many problems switch wise. Have an idea how to turn into full mech but seeing how VJ is calling this "the year of the 26650" will wait to see what else shows up on the market. Good luck in your quest.:2cool:

qccraig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
I've been very happy with my B A M V2 for over a year The B.A.M. V2 - VaporCast . It's built much like a silver bullet with a switch that will never where out. Also has a sleeve for using 18650s. Works well with a Kick and 26500 battery; however, with this setup, battery life is not that impressive. I primarily use my BAM 26650 with RBA coils and dual coils between 0.5 to 1.0 ohms.

Had to wait a while for them to stock with my selected color. Send the owners a note and they will email you when your item of choice arrives at their shop. VaporCast backs up their products, first one they sent me had a direct short. I contacted them and they sent a replacement immediately with a self addressed package for my return. Second unit works flawlessly, never has misfired, not once.

CraigW

Shreck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2009
Olivet, Michigan, United States
I've been very happy with my B A M V2 for over a year The B.A.M. V2 - VaporCast . It's built much like a silver bullet with a switch that will never where out. Also has a sleeve for using 18650s. Works well with a Kick and 26500 battery; however, with this setup, battery life is not that impressive. I primarily use my BAM 26650 with RBA coils and dual coils between 0.5 to 1.0 ohms.

Had to wait a while for them to stock with my selected color. Send the owners a note and they will email you when your item of choice arrives at their shop. VaporCast backs up their products, first one they sent me had a direct short. I contacted them and they sent a replacement immediately with a self addressed package for my return. Second unit works flawlessly, never has misfired, not once.

CraigW

Straight from the vaporcast webpage:

VERY IMPORTANT: The BAM was created and released before sub ohm coils were around. The BAM has a 4.7amp auto resetting fuse since its not a true mechanical. So a fully charged battery at 4.2volts, you'll be able to go as low as a .9ohm coil which is 4.6amps. Please DO NOT use the BAM for sub-ohm usage as it will shut down and not work properly.

BabyCrusher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
uploadfromtaptalk1393494657747.jpg
I mean.. Hades.. I like it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread