Kissing nano dragon coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
I meant to ask you what the resistance is on that build?

Its a 0,35ohm setup... If you feel like it try a 2ohm setup... Im curious to know how it works on a vv/vw device

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Actually it just looks like it increases due to intermingling. Still a nice setup producing excellent Vapor.

I run it split due to using 2 x 2mm holes for air.

These coils designs do produce great with little tinkering. Something my old hands appreciate.

Nice work!

That they do!... Its actually quite amazing... But when the two plumes hit eachother something happens to the flavor making it alot sweeter than it would normally be and the vape gets alot smoother and heavier...
Im no scientiest but im sure theres a good explanation to it

The coils do move around unfortunatly so they must be adjusted daily to stay good..

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Its a 0,35ohm setup... If you feel like it try a 2ohm setup... Im curious to know how it works on a vv/vw device

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

That's 0.35 ohms? As in 0.35 OHMS? I admire your creation - that's a sanitary setup - but the batteries must hate you a lot (???). I would imagine they get a tad warm? Yet - with that much 'vapor' one 'hit' lasts a while for ya - or so I would think!

Senile Old Man Don

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Hey fellow vapers, tonight in gonna have to rebuild my kissing nano dragon setup, should i post some pictures of how to position the coils for you or is it of no interest to you?

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

I'm still interested and plan to build one day.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
That's 0.35 ohms? As in 0.35 OHMS? I admire your creation - that's a sanitary setup - but the batteries must hate you a lot (???). I would imagine they get a tad warm? Yet - with that much 'vapor' one 'hit' lasts a while for ya - or so I would think!

Senile Old Man Don

The batteries are 30 amp sony's (US18650VTC3)
And no they dont get warm only the atty does... That do warm up the mod a little tho...

And im only vaping 3mg so it doesnt last very long it just tastes amazing

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Thank you ^^

The dry hit is straight out of a horror movie... The massive ammount of cotton makes it hold a ton of juice... But it punishes you if you forget to drip it... But its a smooth vape

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

i have noticed this as well. the dry hit from my dragon build is other-worldly. and since i used 24g nichrome, the coil stays hot even after i stop firing- which results in a gnarly sizzle effect. its like ive got a tiny skillet of fajitas inside my atomizer LOL

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
i did this on an igo-w4 and its awesome, did it on both sides tho, i may have stuffed too much cotton in tho

rip trippers has a good tuturial, that dude is passionate about coils

Too much cotton is an issue i have never had... I find it hard to keep the coils cool with this setup... Usually it takes me a while to get the packing right

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

abstractcousin

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
this is my favorite coil now. the flavor is perfect.
i usually do about 8/9 wraps each side.
i have had issues with too much cotton.

one of my favorite things to do with this coil is let it fire for about 3 seconds, then taking a regular hit. this really gives you a "blast" of flavor (for lack of a better word haha).

i suggest everyone try this inhalation method ^ it really helps when you are tired of your flavor.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
this is my favorite coil now. the flavor is perfect.
i usually do about 8/9 wraps each side.
i have had issues with too much cotton.

one of my favorite things to do with this coil is let it fire for about 3 seconds, then taking a regular hit. this really gives you a "blast" of flavor (for lack of a better word haha).

i suggest everyone try this inhalation method ^ it really helps when you are tired of your flavor.

If you get tired of your flavors try eucalyptus for a few days... This flavor makes everything taste alot better when you change back... And by itself its by no means a bad flavor, one of my favorites actually... A very cool and sweet flavor but still extremely fresh

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Update
Kissing nano dragon made with normal round shaped 26g kanthal

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392143849.971776.jpg

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

Status