Status
Not open for further replies.

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Your in luck! A 3d printed mod is my go to. Mine are 18650 but gdeal just made a 26650 Peko! Check out the 3d printed mechanical thread.
You just have to assemble yourself but there is a build doc for that.

Order the 3d print from sculpteo. I'll get you a link to Gdeals sculpteo shop in a second.

Also the parts kits are available at www.livewiremods.com
Use that link above and more information on Sculpteo is on there too. Pretty sure that site has a link to the build doc. If not Pm "GDeal" with questions. He's the creater and would be glad to help. I currently I have 3 Pekos. All 18650 of course but that's my personal choice.
-Mark

Last edited:

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Your in luck! A 3d printed mod is my go to. Mine are 18650 but gdeal just made a 26650 Peko! Check out the 3d printed mechanical thread.
You just have to assemble yourself but there is a build doc for that.

Order the 3d print from sculpteo. I'll get you a link to Gdeals sculpteo shop in a second.

Also the parts kits are available at www.livewiremods.com
Use that link above and more information on Sculpteo is on there too. Pretty sure that site has a link to the build doc. If not Pm "GDeal" with questions. He's the creater and would be glad to help. I currently I have 3 Pekos. All 18650 of course but that's my personal choice.
-Mark
Wish I had the nads to try building one of these! Too bad I suck with tools. [emoji20]

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
I may have to give this a shot soon when $$$ available. Looks simple enough, so no soldering unless you go the regulated route?
Well, soldering IS required for the regulated Gdna, but all 3 of mine are mechanical Peko's. If you keep with stock parts from the kit there is zero soldering. Mine are all custom done with copper rod and copper wire soldered in. So that's just extra stuff I modded in. The Peko with stock parts kit there is no soldering.

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread