Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
Modz by Nasy does a series squonk. Also PWM. Custom engravings are spectacular. Dual 18650 SQUONK
sq3.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
The amount of wasted space in that mod would really bug me.

I agree. By all accounts they're excellent mods (and the etching options I've seen are truly spectacular), but man is that unnecessarily massive. Downsides to off-the-shelf enclosures.

I have a dual series pwm squonk from Modz by Nasy, it's a beast of a mod, and the custom etching is so badass. Pics don't begin to do it justice.
The size of it for some reason looks huge in the posted pic above, and it is bigger than my other box mods, but for real not a noticeable, cumbersome or unsightly diff.
IMG_20170923_142725_820.jpg
DSCF5589.JPG

Last edited:
But I'm kinda partial to his mods.
I own 5, & have one he's finishing up now as we speak.
From left to right...
Dual series pwm squonker
Slim Triple series pwm
Skinny dual series pwm ♡
Dual series pwm

Bottom pic:
Nasy's Ouija Mod, dual series pwm badass mo-fo
FB_IMG_1511632940146.jpg
IMG_20171114_132301_618.jpg

Last edited:
you might double check your battery configuration. I don't see anywhere that Nasy always wires positive up. He follows industry standard when it comes to series or parallel. PWM will always be series. Hope this helps.
Appreciate your comment & trust me I was concerned also and thought I had been sent a parallel by mistake.
I was so bummed, lol.
But Nate Phillips, Nasy's owner & sole mod-builder, assured me this is wired as a series.
He also told me exactly what you wrote... pwm is always series.
Seriously tho good lookin' out!

you might double check your battery configuration. I don't see anywhere that Nasy always wires positive up. He follows industry standard when it comes to series or parallel. PWM will always be series. Hope this helps.
Sorry real quick, he doesn't build all series positive side up. Only have seen his squonkers built like this. Maybe something to do with logistics of the squonk build or cosmetic? Perhaps to eliminate leaked juice from contacting wires? I haven't had the first leaking issue, just the only reason I can think of, lol.
All of my Nasy's are series pwm, and the only one with both batt's pos up is the squonker.

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
Modz by Nasy does a series squonk. Also PWM. Custom engravings are spectacular. Dual 18650 SQUONK
sq3.jpg

Modz By Nasy squonkers come in series, parallel, or pwm.
All of his squonkers are built with positive upright, regardless of configuration

Sorry real quick, he doesn't build all series positive side up. Only have seen his squonkers built like this. Maybe something to do with logistics of the squonk build or cosmetic? Perhaps to eliminate leaked juice from contacting wires? I haven't had the first leaking issue, just the only reason I can think of, lol.
All of my Nasy's are series pwm, and the only one with both batt's pos up is the squonker.

Looks like this one is different.

Looks like this one is different.
Maybe the prototype?
Not sure & I didn't question Nate when he explained it to me (see 1st pic below, screenshot of our convo), nor when he explained it to a friend (2nd & 3rd pics below).
He has built 6 mods for me & has never given bad advice or steered me wrong.
This business of his, his customers & the vaping community matter to him & that's why we are loyal.
Capture+_2017-12-07-19-59-20.png
Capture+_2017-12-07-19-58-14.png
Capture+_2017-12-07-20-00-20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread