Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I guess we wait and see.
At this point it's all we can do. When we have more information we can proceed. I have my stockpile of nicotine, I have an in with my WTA guy, and god knows I have enough devices. I don't believe anything drastic will happen in the short term, and in the longer term our numbers will continue to grow.

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
So true. I am covered, I am just nervous. I don't expect anything to be sudden, I think if the worse case scenario happens, we will have a heads up.

I have plenty of great devices, plenty. Plenty of nicotine. I just know that I tried for so long to quit smoking. vaping was the only thing that worked for me. Never been this long without a cigarette since I started smoking. Took me nearly a year after I started vaping to quit smoking. My 2 year without a cigarette is sometime around now. I don't remember the date, cause I always figured I would go back to smoking. That last time was it. I was pulling out my hair, a better device got me over the hurdle, the darwin. Why I will never sell it. She still works awesome also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread