Status
Not open for further replies.

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
291hnk7.jpg

Ok so guys you see this mod? Yeah the black one I want to do something really neat with it can you give me your ideas on what you think would be cool for this mod

I am talking about

Color changes
Modifications
Etc etc...

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
Had a time getting mine to work right. Ring inside seems to move on its own. Everytime I open it now the top pin falls out. Maybe a hammer is right with it being so heavy. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Its is a royal peice of junk lol thats why I am changing it and modifying it I am even fixing all those issues with the mechanics of it it should actually turn out to be pretty nice

But wasnt that atomizer a joke lol!!!!!

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I never got the kit. Just the mod. Does hit hard when set good but the ring moves on its own and loses contact. Does look nice. Got a black Kayfun coming for it. Got a 26650 Hayes as well and it is junk also. Magnets broke apart on day one and running it with a spring now. About ended my experiment with 26650 mods till maybe smok comes out with one. Back to my 18650's.

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
I never got the kit. Just the mod. Does hit hard when set good but the ring moves on its own and loses contact. Does look nice. Got a black Kayfun coming for it. Got a 26650 Hayes as well and it is junk also. Magnets broke apart on day one and running it with a spring now. About ended my experiment with 26650 mods till maybe Smok comes out with one. Back to my 18650's.

Nice man I am really happy with my copper stingray 26650 mod sucker hits hard I am finding that the buttons on these 26650 mods have to be hit in the center or they will bind up

But on the sparta what are you talking about the center ring falls out?? Which center ring?

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
We and my hades mod isnt cazy bad but I am trying to perfect my 26650 coil builds on the bigger attys I helieve once I get it right they will hit like a freight train but imo the 26650 stillair is a crappy deck my 22650 tobh is not to bad but I would like a 26650 build deck like the brass monkee that that I have in 22mm version

I just dont think that I am blowing big clouds idk they are dense but only about 2 to 3 ft in lenght

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread