2nd day Nuttelica spot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
I tried it at various voltages on a IKV 306 atty. Everything else I've vaped through it has tasted good so I don't think it's the atty. I will give it another shot after a couple weeks and try it through some different atties to see if it gets better. It may just not be for me,though I do love the taste of real Nutella spread. The other flavors I got from TV in my order taste awesome though!

Brazilleon

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Los Angeles, California
I have been vaping on this for the past day and a half.
I have become a massive fan of TV liquids, all of them so far have been amazing. But with Nutellica...I should not have asked for it to have added sweetener. It is way too sweet. I can get the nutella taste kind of, but it is over powered by the sweet after taste it leaves. I asked for it to be sweetened out of habit as all my other flavors have been outstanding and I love their sweetness. But lesson learnt, I should have not sweetened this one.
On a side not, in regards to putting out vapor, this mix is phenomenal! It really creates plumes and plumes of vapor.
I want this to grow on me as I bought 2 bottles of 48mg to cut into 24mg.
I also bought the Strawberries and Cream at the same time. Not tried that yet, but maybe tonight I shall give it a whirl.
I've also not got around to trying the german chocolate cake bottles I bought a couple of weeks ago. So much good liquid.

Brazilleon

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Well I just got home and opened a bottle of German Chocolate Cake. I've had it sitting in the fridge for a couple of weeks.
Well, all I can say is wow! Glad I bought a couple of bottles of that!
The burnt coconut is so good someone else described is totally amazing and really excites the taste buds.
I'm going to let my Nutellica stew for a couple of weeks now. 8)
Right, back to some chocolate cake.

I know we, at Tasty Vapor, have run this to the ground, but steeping makes all the difference in the world! The day 1 liquid will taste nothing like the day 8 liquid, especially the ones that take more than 3 ingredients. German Chocolate Cake is definitely one of those. We are beyond curious to hear what you guys think of Nutellica. Hazelnut is a pretty strong flavor (yay for those who are looking to vape a strong Hazelnut/Coffee juice), but it should mellow out within next few days. Chocolate will be more pronounced as well. All in all, Hazelnut is a pretty strong and flavorful vape.

Brazilleon

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Yep, I was too excited to try it as soon as it arrived. But I shall let it steep for sure and report back in a week or so.
Meanwhile I am loving this GCC.

I know we, at Tasty Vapor, have run this to the ground, but steeping makes all the difference in the world! The day 1 liquid will taste nothing like the day 8 liquid, especially the ones that take more than 3 ingredients. German Chocolate Cake is definitely one of those. We are beyond curious to hear what you guys think of Nutellica. Hazelnut is a pretty strong flavor (yay for those who are looking to vape a strong Hazelnut/Coffee juice), but it should mellow out within next few days. Chocolate will be more pronounced as well. All in all, Hazelnut is a pretty strong and flavorful vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread