Really?!?!? Why Me!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chef of clouds

Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Orange County, CA
I just ordered from M&P this past Thursday. I ordered the following flavors in 15ml/18mg nic: Pchela 5 Layer, Butterfly Bait, and Red Ridge Mist. I also ordered 3 Boge XXL pre-punched cartos, and 3 drip tips. I was so excited and anxious in receiving the package. Guess what? I received everything today!!

I immediately opened the package after work like a kid on Christmas morning. Everything I ordered was in the package PLUS some extra goodies. The extra goodies are definitely a nice touch and it makes me wonder how you guys even stay in business with the freebies.

I filled 3 of my tanks with the new flavors and OMG!!! All 3 are amazing!! Definitely hard to pick a fave. Flavors are hard to describe, but taste oh so good! Vapor production is also excellent!! You guys rock and are great for the vaping community!!

You definitely have a new customer for life!! I can't wait to place another order and try your other flavors. The reason why I say "why me?", is because I now have an addiction to your vapes!!

Again, great job!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Wow! another welcomed hart attack
coffee-screen-smiley.gif
Welcome to Mom and Pops chef of clouds love the Title and its our pleasure Thank you so much for ordering
clap-smiley.gif
giggle2-smiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread