2oz/4oz nicotine liquids .. why not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacky Dee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Sydney Australia
Yes I know you can buy doublers but ...

1) you're limited to 48mg so if you're mixing with a 2oz doubler that's max 16mg. And if mixing into a 4oz doubler it's < 10mg.

2) it does NOT taste the same when I mix doublers with high-nic juices vs buying a pre-mixed juice at the mg I choose

Right now it costs $15 for a 1oz nic juice and $15 for a 4oz doubler (so a total of $30). I'm sure many of your customers would be happy to pay $40 for a 4oz premixed juice with nic up to 24mg for example (I'd hazzard a guess and say most people vape 12-24mg)

Can you please make this an option ? I'm tired of buying 48mg liquids and mixing with doublers .. it never tastes right or the same as the premixed juice that comes at the specified mg level straight from TV.

$30 for a 2oz nic juice and $40-45 for a 4oz nic juice. Would you buy it ?

Last edited:

judybr

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
Land of the Dragon, Western NC
I have also noticed that the doublers, while good, are not flavored as strong as the nic juices. Or thought that might just be me. If the doublers had an option for extra flavor that might do the trick. No, I wouldn't mind paying extra for the extra flavor. What I like about doublers is that I can control the nic level depending on my need at any given time and that you can't do if it's just premixed. Using PG and VG takes flavor down when you use it on high nic flavors so the doublers help with that too. Hmm, maybe we just need more options all the way around. :)

Wacky Dee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Sydney Australia
what makes you think it would be $60 for 4oz?

They ARE effectively selling 5oz right now (1oz nic + 4oz doubler) for $30 with 10mg average. I'm sure nicotine doesn't cost THAT much that it would double the cost if they had to add another 15mg to the 5oz.

To me it's an absolute hassle to mix juices myself because I like consistency. The doublers are nothing like the premixed nic juices OR atleast I just can't seem to get them to taste right.

Also most other suppliers provide pre-mixed 4oz bottles for around $40 eg. FSUSA. No messing about with doublers and nicotine - just get the dosage you want and vape away. If anything I think they'd be making more money from selling bigger pre-mixed bottles as they can charge a pemium for it. I'd be happy to pay $50 for 4oz premixed 24mg juice (that's $20 more than they would get for selling me 5oz with slightly less nic and making me mix it myself..)

Wacky Dee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Sydney Australia
Also Tyger .. I think AC is probably one of those "unusual" vapes in that it's so strong that it's hard to get it "wrong" when mixing doublers etc.

Most other flavors are a LOT more fragile and subtle and I think that's where the problem lies .. once you start mixing doublers with nic juice yourself, you just can't get it to taste as good as TV makes it themselves (premixed). Or atleast I can't. Plus it's a hassle.

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
what makes you think it would be $60 for 4oz?

They ARE effectively selling 5oz right now (1oz nic + 4oz doubler) for $30 with 10mg average. I'm sure nicotine doesn't cost THAT much that it would double the cost if they had to add another 15mg to the 5oz.

To me it's an absolute hassle to mix juices myself because I like consistency. The doublers are nothing like the premixed nic juices OR atleast I just can't seem to get them to taste right.

Also most other suppliers provide pre-mixed 4oz bottles for around $40 eg. FSUSA. No messing about with doublers and nicotine - just get the dosage you want and vape away. If anything I think they'd be making more money from selling bigger pre-mixed bottles as they can charge a pemium for it. I'd be happy to pay $50 for 4oz premixed 24mg juice (that's $20 more than they would get for selling me 5oz with slightly less nic and making me mix it myself..)

ok lets see if my math is right 15 x 4 oz = 60 of premixed
doubler is 15 + 15 nick if you do the work and supply your own bottles = 30
they have to pay employees to custom mix it ????? i dont know how much they make, plus insurance plus light bill water bill ect ect.........but you do get a price break if you buy 500.00 worth i belive

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Also Tyger .. I think AC is probably one of those "unusual" vapes in that it's so strong that it's hard to get it "wrong" when mixing doublers etc.

Most other flavors are a LOT more fragile and subtle and I think that's where the problem lies .. once you start mixing doublers with nic juice yourself, you just can't get it to taste as good as TV makes it themselves (premixed). Or atleast I can't. Plus it's a hassle.

I gotta disagree about the AC. I have a 4oz doubler that I am actually considering sending back to TV because it has almost no flavor. So my 48mg AC mixed 50/50 with my doubler for 24mg tastes really weak and kinda blah. I just ordered 2 more premixed bottles at 24mg while it is on special so I will be hooked up good for awhile. But I hate to flush most of a 4oz bottle of doubler because it has too little flavor. I may talk to Geoff about it, but it really isn't that big of a deal. I have ton of other juices and like I said 2 more ounces of 24mg premixed AC coming, so no big deal. I also know that I would have spent $15 in 3 short days on analogs, so again, small amount of money really. I will, however, say something to Geoff and crew if I decide to order another bottle of doubler. I do not want to get the same results again.

CV

Oh yeah I almost forgot. As far as 2 ounce and 4 ounce bottles of premixed nic juice, just do not see the need. His prices are good and if you want 2 ounces, buy 2 bottles, if you want 4 ounces, buy 4 bottles! PROBLEM SOLVED!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread