3.0ohm single coil punched cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgoracy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
New Hampshire
Oh, just saw them yesterday.Lemme check my history. Multiple devices and browsers, so may take awhile. Chance of you learning to punch your own????
Punching my own with a punching tool always results in the cartomizer warping and not fitting well in the tank. That in turn throws off the pressure leading to the juice not feeding the cartomizer properly.

Thanks!

Reactions: stols001

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Whenever I punch a carto, I make sure the punch is a sharp point, then with a dremel and a c/o wheel, I grind away a little of the metal where I want to punch, making less metal for the punch to have to go thru. A little extra work but it punches easier and the carto doesn't deform.

bgoracy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
New Hampshire

bgoracy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
New Hampshire
Perhaps another alternative is needed. Maybe thin your eliquid with distilled water and go with the more available 2 hole model? I'd still email tho.
Is there a 2 hole 3.0ohm cartomizer available? I don't see one. I have already been in contact with ljesmokes and they confirmed they have none left in stock for the cartomizer I want. They aren't planning on getting any more either.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread