3.7 Provape with tank cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katy

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
Houston, TX
Does anyone know how tank cartomizers (J-tank, smoktek Dual Coil, Liquinator, etc) fit on the single 3.7 volt Provape 1?
It appears to have a catch cup that could stop air flow to a low fitting tank. Has anyone tried using one of the tank cartomizers on their Provape 1? If so, how well does it work or did you have to use an extender?

Slappy369

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Philadelphia
I use a liquinator with my Provape 1. It rocks. I've experienced no problems in any way shape or form. My experience with the liquinator is that it works the same no matter what PV I use it with. Right now my liquinator is hanging from my neck from a lanyard on an SD keyring. But that is just for lounging around the house. When I'm at work I use my Provape 1 as my main PV with liquinator attached. Let me know if you have any more questions or want more pics.

http://db.tt/b22Yj9xS

KY.Hick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Louisville,KY.
Got a couple of diff tanks, and they all work good. Just dont slide them down all the way like LegioX said. No matter what mod out there, if yah slide the tank down all the way you aint gunna get much or any air flow. Thats why there is a little gap when you screw in a carto or atty in with out tank. Its for airflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread